• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Souls of Elysium - RPG

Server Website/AAC
https://www.soerpg.com
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Beta was really fun! Can't wait to play the official release!
It seems a lot of people already registered which is awesome. Looking forward to a great launch!

We are live and we hit 191 players online for our launch and several times again after, thanks everyone for a great debut!

Played here during beta lags and crashes alike happened great server overall, if there wasn't huge lag every like idk maybe 1-2 hours then it'd have been more playable.
The Special Monster system is literally the only thing that's keeping this server alive for regular players because thats literally the only interesting thing you can do, OH WHATS THIS MONSTER GONNA DROP or i wonder how much experience i will get, OH I WONDER HOW STRONG IT IS.
Rarity system is ok rare items = legendary items, pretty much you will always get 1% on an item at most i've seen you get 2% to upgrade it, you don't even know how considering apparently "crystal fossils" don't exist anymore, and i haven't seen a crystal extractor drop from a monster yet and i think i might have killed around 50 or 100 of them by this point so i guess THEY DON'T EXIST EITHER HUH.

Really enjoying it tbh, was surprising as I started just for lols. Free to try and you can use boats and get promotion etc, so come give it a try.

Over 1k members in discord and maxed out at 511 players yesterday! Thank you everyone!

If you haven't yet, come see what we're all about!

Almost 2 weeks after launch, I`m here to give some feedback.
After first week with crashes and lags, they changed the host and fixed the lags. I liked it. I died couple times at that time but server was really addicting, exploring new things was big excitement.
Later, as a knight player I felt a bit weak. Mages started to make more charged runes, gaining faster mlvl as they get rich.
Knight has 1x skill rate.
What is the regen I don`t know but not 1x.
One Hand-Two Hand weapon system is new on server and it`s not tested properly.
Upgrade system still not working.Whenever I loot upgrade fossil it dissappears from my bp in seconds.
At the end of first week people already had bps of Gem Boxes from fishing. I know people leveled from 20 to 60 in couple days just by running macro and fishing. Because fishing was free exp, gem box, gems, money, magic level....
While I was trying to go deep in to the mines digging lol. Until yesterday, it was not possible to get gem boxes from mining.And players still don`t get any exp from mining.
What happens after you mine? You can use the items just to craft bunch of things. There is an option to craft Gems to put on your weapon but no, you can not craft because crystal fossil is removed from game. When will the new system come? They don`t know but they`re working on it.Meanwhile mages are hunting with unlimited supplies of SD. As a PvE player, I did what I hate the most, setup a macro to train when I`m away. Got 4 skills in 3 days. Tried to upgrade my weapon with the gem boxes I looted from cursed chests that I found on my way while trying to explore new areas. Did all this to hit a Dragon 250-300 and enjoy a little bit.
Until getting jumped by bunch of level 8 sorcerers with 1 magic level, holding Wand of Inferno.
What did @Krysin said about it? "It`s not griefing, it`s boat trap. You can avoid that boat."
Avoiding boats, what about Eremo?
What about ban list on website? On November 3 you said it`s coming to website but still nothing.
I think this server is unbalanced, still in progress, missing many things and should be lower rates ( same as knights skills ).
Thank you for reading.

Those servers are on alpha stage when they call it beta stage with 10-15 people testing. Later they are on beta stage on actual release when a lot of players join and find tones of bugs, only 1 server so far started without abusing bugs from people or mechanic bugs
That's why u should join on 3rd editions if u consider playing on properly working server

The server has large lags - 150 pings, server backlog after 6 hours back, each update is adding items to the item shop, banning bots for 3 days, bug with infinite potion removed after more than a week, and the perpetrator of the bug ban for 3 days made several sets of bp run, at the beginning the server crashed on average every hour, people cloned items.

The server has large lags - 150 pings, server backlog after 6 hours back, each update is adding items to the item shop, banning bots for 3 days, bug with infinite potion removed after more than a week, and the perpetrator of the bug ban for 3 days made several sets of bp run, at the beginning the server crashed on average every hour, people cloned items.
This user was banned for real world trading and then came to forums to make up propaganda. We did have some lag the first week due to the MASSIVE amount of player interest however these issues are already resolved.

Come see for yourself! Over 500 REAL players online daily (not mcs!)

Back