• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Souls of Elysium - RPG

Server Website/AAC
https://www.soerpg.com
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ok, I have not saying a word since all this shit started on this server. I started this server more than a month ago, i have been putting over than 500 euros on donations to this server. First of all i got banned for atacking a guy who was insulting me and trying to kick me out of my spawn. seems like he was a friend of the game master or something. After a couple of hours i got unbanned. Some days after that I joined a team cuz i got tired of having the high lvls power abuse me. We started to win and suddenly he banned us for that? Again we got unbanned after a day. Whole my team got mad about it after Gamemaster was talking bad about one of our team members family. So a couple of guys put their chars for sale. And again he banned me beacuse some in my team was selling chars?
After everything i see is that GMs are corrupted, they insults alot and even threating people on the server for real life ("if u fuck up my bussnies i will do this and that, i know who you are").
So after alot of hours played, hundreds of euros used on this server. THIS WAS WASTE OF TIME AND CASH. NEVER EVER PLAY A SERVER WITH THIS HOSTS. (if u dont want to waste ur money for nothing) even tho im unbanned now i will not play this server or ever do anything on this server anymore.

Maybe try out the server before donating 500€ lol

Maybe try out the server before donating 500€ lol
Oh he did, they all did. We were told consistently by these individuals how it is "the best server they've ever played." It's normal to be upset over consequence but it isn't our doing. Following the rules we set in place is the responsibility of all players to avoid annoying setbacks. In truth, 3 of the people in question have already been unbanned or given an unban date. IF players chose to speak to us and appeal their bans instead of running to the forums in attempts to gain a win in the court of public opinion then the outcomes could've been much more positive honestly.

We don't seek to remove anyone, just enforce fair gameplay for all. In most cases that don't involve botting we can find a solution or fair punishment then allow players back in-game.

Well, I've heard a lot about corruption however I havent experienced it so I can't tell, but what can I tell, I've UNINTENTIONALLY copied some items, and I've heard of ppls selling the samme item 100x times for 50$ etc xD so... imo the case is closed. Besides, staff has showed a greatly how inprofessional they are etc etc etc
so, the item cloning is 100% real, I can tell
besides... it was a cool ot, wish someone else did it

Oh he did, they all did. We were told consistently by these individuals how it is "the best server they've ever played." It's normal to be upset over consequence but it isn't our doing. Following the rules we set in place is the responsibility of all players to avoid annoying setbacks. In truth, 3 of the people in question have already been unbanned or given an unban date. IF players chose to speak to us and appeal their bans instead of running to the forums in attempts to gain a win in the court of public opinion then the outcomes could've been much more positive honestly.

We don't seek to remove anyone, just enforce fair gameplay for all. In most cases that don't involve botting we can find a solution or fair punishment then allow players back in-game.
shut up will you, corrupt shit. ty

Well, I've heard a lot about corruption however I havent experienced it so I can't tell, but what can I tell, I've UNINTENTIONALLY copied some items, and I've heard of ppls selling the samme item 100x times for 50$ etc xD so... imo the case is closed. Besides, staff has showed a greatly how inprofessional they are etc etc etc
so, the item cloning is 100% real, I can tell
besides... it was a cool ot, wish someone else did it
you got banned for RWT lmfaoo stop talking

you got banned for RWT lmfaoo stop talking
and how does it change anything I've said? About cloned items? lol btw my ban was a joke, but that's other story <3 gm gives ban the way he wants, no proves needed xD (and then he unbans some if they pay good enough lol)

Keep up the great work with the server. Anyone with any analytical sense will realize the bad reviews come from the same group thinking they can cancel culture the server. I'm encouraged by the fact that you guys are constantly fixing the issues present within the server, and looking forward to when there will be Era 2.

yeah, if you consider it as open beta, why not; just hoping that the admin will sell the project to someone professional and not corrupted - the server itself is really fun & rpg

and how does it change anything I've said? About cloned items? lol btw my ban was a joke, but that's other story <3 gm gives ban the way he wants, no proves needed xD (and then he unbans some if they pay good enough lol)
The difference is, we have proof of RWT, but you haven't given a shred of proof for anything you say.

yes, indeed. the time will show who's right, and I think it won't be longer than few months till its natural death (or maybe sooner when people will realize how flood is the market with duped items, or after seweral more rollbacks xD) I just hope that this admin and his team will be remembered and taken into account when they will try with their new servers

Always the dumb ones that get conned into playing non legit servers, theres many servers up for long periods of time that aren't bootlegged sprites etc from other games. Rule of thumb, if they stole sprites from other games, its not a legit server.

Last edited:
Always the dumb ones that get conned into playing non legit servers, theres many servers up for long periods of time that aren't bootlegged sprites etc from other games. Rule of thumb, if they stole sprites from other games, its not a legit server.
Literally every server stealing sprites. Even full customs like ravendawn etc. have stolen sets, so who cares?

Truly a good server but unfortunately all the rollbacks/duping/bugs & a few poor decisions by staff took the joy out of it for majority of the playerbase.
Lets hope they listen to the community and make a new edition (EU?) in the near future.

Thats what happends when;
  • They allow players to use macro(many zombie chars online)
  • They get to involved with ingame actions
  • Ban people for literally no reason, for example they’ll ban you when you have 5k points on your account(from selling gems etc)
  • Have no back-ups, so every time the server had numerous amounts of crashes, you’d be able to duplicate items.
  • Staff is arrogant and disgusting, they think they know everything.

Thats what happends when;
  • They allow players to use macro(many zombie chars online)
  • They get to involved with ingame actions
  • Ban people for literally no reason, for example they’ll ban you when you have 5k points on your account(from selling gems etc)
  • Have no back-ups, so every time the server had numerous amounts of crashes, you’d be able to duplicate items.
  • Staff is arrogant and disgusting, they think they know everything.

They allow players to use macro(many zombie chars online)
Sure. Although pretty much every top server has either in-game trainers, or some form of method that creates "zombie chars". At least we output the correct user count and not fake it like many others.

They get to involved with ingame actions
In certain circumstances, we have to get involved in-game, that's what moderation involves. Can you elaborate on specific situations?

Ban people for literally no reason, for example they’ll ban you when you have 5k points on your account(from selling gems etc)
We only ban players/accounts when he have undeniable evidence. Anyone can appeal to which we display them the evidence. I assume the example you wrote was in-fact yourself, hence why you wrote this negative post, so kinda makes sense.

Have no back-ups, so every time the server had numerous amounts of crashes, you’d be able to duplicate items.
I agree, at the start of the server we had no credible backup/crash/rollback system. We have spent the last 8 weeks re-building the server save system. We can now save all players and house data in less than 1 second. We also are able to create backups at both server save, and just before a crash happens to minimalize the loss. Best case scenario there is no loss of data, and worst case scenario is a rollback to server save.

Staff is arrogant and disgusting, they think they know everything.
Once again this is purely subjective, and probably base your opinion that you got caught for real-world trading. We have had countless users saying that they have experienced one of the best user experiences when it comes to asking questions, and general help from the staff here. We also try our upmost to answer discord tickets promptly and engage with the community as much as possible.

I am sorry you had a bad experience towards the end, but you probably broke the rules and thought the need to post here. That being said, I hope your overall experience during your time here was enjoyable and hope to see you sometime in the future.

They allow players to use macro(many zombie chars online)
Sure. Although pretty much every top server has either in-game trainers, or some form of method that creates "zombie chars". At least we output the correct user count and not fake it like many others.

They get to involved with ingame actions
In certain circumstances, we have to get involved in-game, that's what moderation involves. Can you elaborate on specific situations?

Ban people for literally no reason, for example they’ll ban you when you have 5k points on your account(from selling gems etc)
We only ban players/accounts when he have undeniable evidence. Anyone can appeal to which we display them the evidence. I assume the example you wrote was in-fact yourself, hence why you wrote this negative post, so kinda makes sense.

Have no back-ups, so every time the server had numerous amounts of crashes, you’d be able to duplicate items.
I agree, at the start of the server we had no credible backup/crash/rollback system. We have spent the last 8 weeks re-building the server save system. We can now save all players and house data in less than 1 second. We also are able to create backups at both server save, and just before a crash happens to minimalize the loss. Best case scenario there is no loss of data, and worst case scenario is a rollback to server save.

Staff is arrogant and disgusting, they think they know everything.
Once again this is purely subjective, and probably base your opinion that you got caught for real-world trading. We have had countless users saying that they have experienced one of the best user experiences when it comes to asking questions, and general help from the staff here. We also try our upmost to answer discord tickets promptly and engage with the community as much as possible.

I am sorry you had a bad experience towards the end, but you probably broke the rules and thought the need to post here. That being said, I hope your overall experience during your time here was enjoyable and hope to see you sometime in the future.
Tao I love what you have contributed to the project, and also your previous works. You have also got a level head on your shoulders.

But owner is a dickhead. I know you can't say it, but we all know it.

I had high hopes for the server and had a hell of a lot of fun. But when things get put into the game without a second to even test it, then gets changed after a bunch of people have abused it. It kills the fun. I was fine when it happened once or twice, but it was ridiculous in the end.

Best of luck with it all, but Nirsyrk did it to himself.

(Keuzino is also a good lad)

Greetings SoE patrons!
Now that we are approaching the 4 month mark of the project we would like to take a moment to share some insight on what the future holds as well as reflect a bit on some elements of the past! During this journey we have embarked on together we have learned that not only can issues happen, they will happen and the appropriate response is not always clear, especially when applied fairly on a global scale. In truth, we can admit our response has not been perfect in many instances and that has perhaps created a sour taste at times. On behalf of our team I would like to apologize to you for these caused inconveniences. The only benefit we draw is lessons learned as well as both opportunity and promise to do better moving forward. In the case of server failure specifically, we can at least rest assured now stability has increased dramatically including proper safeguards to prevent player losses in the event of a failure. Staff has also learned that in continuing on we need a lighter approach and less involvement overall, as it seems to do more harm than good. We are here to protect game fairness, and any excessive staff involvement would be counter to that goal.

When we are producing our dreams and desired content, we have the same urgency the playerbase does but have learned it is quite difficult if not impossible to develop at a pace faster than player consumption. Does it mean we stop? Not at all. There just must be understanding that we are always moving forward as quick as possible to produce the things we all want, and we are on your side here working for you. We know we need vocation balances, content finishes, spell adjustments to scaling, greater gp utility, crafting improvements, attribute reworks etc we follow all the player feedback and compile it. I promise you are heard, and we are working on these elements continuously until all of our desires are reality.

Project age along with the above described issues have left the server with a need to bring in new players once more. We believe the best way to satisfy current player requests and get maximum exposure is to renew all advertisement for releasing the player voted EU server as a ‘low rate’ world. The renewed advertisement efforts for this launch will both prove for a very successful release of a second world and also renew interest in the first which will become then the ‘higher rate’ and thus easier more relaxed world. Our desire would be to get this out to the players as soon as possible but realistically we know we have some things to finish first. Important to note this is no abandonment of the first world and we will continue to produce for all players no matter their world choice and new advertisements are being put out for the current world as we speak.. All things considered, we will plan for a release of the new ‘lowrate’ EU hosted SoE server on March 10, 2023

If you have stayed with us, we thank you for your continued support and hope you will continue to trust your time is not wasted here and we promise to produce. If you have taken a break, I hope you can consider this as an opportunity for a fresh start and see things can actually get better, and always will when you’re here. Thank you for choosing SoE to spend your day, we cannot express our appreciation enough!

Attachments

Back