• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Divulge Online | 8.60 | /10x>8x>6x>5x/ Revelations map

gcpunk369

Reaction score
Server Description
Tired of seeing all of those Real Map Servers? I sure was, that's why this server features a 100% custom map.
The map is currently 16.2 mb and features five main cities and two more subtle towns.
Along with the custom map, there are many other changes that you don't typically see.

Vocations:
Sorcerers - Featuring all of their normal spells, all of the Druid attack spells, the ability to use wands and rods, and many custom spells.

Druids - They are now fist fighting shapeshifters with great healing abilities. 90% of their spells are custom.

Paladins - Great single target damage with a few custom spells.

Knights - Still the damage dealing tanks of tibia with a few custom spells.

Items:
All shields now add a fist fighting level relevant to their defense in order to aid Druids.
All wands and rods have modified damages and requirement levels to help Sorcerers.
Spears and Small Stones are infinite to help Paladins with training.

Things to know:
Promotions can be bought at level 20 for 20k using the !promote talkaction.
If you see an npc with addons, make sure to ask them about 'addons'!

Thanks for reading this and we hope to see you online,
Admin Bobby a.k.a Twosun and Admin Josh a.k.a Eternal Life

Server Specifications

IP Address: Divulge-online.no-ip.org
Client Version: 8.60
Port: 7171
Experience Rate: 10x/8x/6x/5x
Skill & Magic Rate: 10x/8x
Type of Server: Open PVP
Language of Server: Hosted in USA, but all players are welcome!
Open Time: 24/7

Staff Members

-Admin Josh - AKA Eternal Life
-Admin Bobby - AKA Twosun

Thank you for reading this, and we hope to see you online very soon!

Last edited:
BUMP =)

Hello everyone, I'm having a difficult time getting an initial population online and could use all the help from you guy I can get. Nobody wants to join a server that has anywhere from 0-5 players on at any given time. All I'm asking is that you guys give it a try and come play for a while. We have an incredibly stable server with constant back ups. If this server's not for you, then so be it, but there's no reason not to try!

Still needing all the people we can get! Not many stay due to the fact that we have a low rate of experience. Fortunately, those who give it a chance love it and we're slowly developing a great community, but we could use your help!

Sounds great man! From this point on, if you tell me that you're from Otland, you'll receive and in-game bonus! Remember to message Admin Josh for the prize! =D

Server is great! So much fun, big map, great community. Owner adds something new every 2-5 days. Simply an amazing server, even though its slow leveling you hardly notice. Check it out and you won't be disappointed. Message me in game if you'd like as well. -Kid Kudder

Back