• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Eagles 8.60 - Dedicated

It is registered in the discord log who joins the group, marking the day and time, you were never part of the group, just entered today to ask if it was offline and soon left. Anyway, hugs, little boy.

lol they cant take any critisim and lives with grandmother and donuts? makes no sense and trust me im successful I run a restaurant. maybe stop being so defensive and listen and ofc I didn't do everything the srver has to offer when the tp doesn't let me in and says pay 15$ to enter it for a lot of exclusive exp like get over yourself

Lmao I do not know if these people are stupid or if they make a fool of themselves, they complain about a negligible value of $15 and forget that it is PERMANENT access and not a monthly VIP subscription, you probably spend more on hamburgers!

Got suicide thoughs just by creating account.
btw how do i fkn login in this ot ? i dont even have a account name?

Got suicide thoughs just by creating account.
btw how do i fkn login in this ot ? i dont even have a account name?

Funny someone experienced as you with servers do not know how to use a simple account manager, anyway, just follow this tutorial and get success: Eagles OT

I guess the Eagle theme is because amurikan?

The eagle is a strong and persistent creature!

nvm

so this is a download and run ot also

Last edited:
Yep, basically, simple and fast, straight to action and to the game.

#UP Eagles

#UP Eagles

#UP Eagles - new dedicated machine

#UP Eagles 24h dedicated

#UP Eagles

#UP Eagles

#UP Eagles

#UP Eagles New updates in custom client, new areas and systems, come and have fun, island of eagles! 24h online for you!

#UP - New items and quests and modifications to the client, exclusive systems, come check it out. Dedicated server.

#UP - Custom client and website improvements, improvements to the dedicated machine and new quests, balanced potions.

Hello, I come here to inform you that we have changed some settings in our internet network and improved some respawns, come and have fun on the island of eagles today, online all the time! EAGLES

I come here to bring the update report, updated dedicated machine, new hunting system, improved client, improved task room, several bugs fixed, come have fun.

Back