• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Eagles 8.60 - Dedicated

@Up Eagles #20

@Up Eagles #21

New missions updates, dedicated server, go top!

@Up Eagles #22

@Up Eagles #23

Have fun!

@Up Eagles #24

@Up Eagles #25

@Up Eagles #26

Last edited by a moderator:
maby reapers axe,cuz club and sword are also atk 46 ?
is there like second promo or smth
cuz im pretty sure there was when i last time played it :eek:

maby reapers axe,cuz club and sword are also atk 46 ?
is there like second promo or smth
cuz im pretty sure there was when i last time played it :eek:

Reaper axe is a good choice, yea the starting weapons are atk 46. You can promote your character with the npc Promotion Guy
and can buy some spells with the npc Majestic Donald in the temple.

that im aware of,im curretly 550 xD what are the resets and how can you make them anyway?
also,isn't koshei amulet supposed to be infinite? cuz i did the quest and i just realized its gone

Last edited:
Found a bug .
21:03 You see a normal skill scroll.
It weighs 1.00 oz.
You will gain 50k hits in your main skill by using it. It can only be used by knights with skill level lower than 100 and paladins lower than 100.
My skill is 96 and it says my skill is too high. :)

Found a bug .
21:03 You see a normal skill scroll.
It weighs 1.00 oz.
You will gain 50k hits in your main skill by using it. It can only be used by knights with skill level lower than 100 and paladins lower than 100.
My skill is 96 and it says my skill is too high. :)

Can be used with a skill less than <100, where the maximum is 95.

It can only be used by knights with skill level lower than 100 and paladins lower than 100.

well i had lower skill,arent i supposed to be able to use it then?
u should change it to 95 then cuz it says 100

Played it for few days , Boring ots , unless you donate Staff never online 4 players out of 6 whom are botting on vip island , when asking to help in quest , Get no answer , and weapons in store for 15$ LMFAO , Eagle ots HUEHUHE

This server is not for the mentally handicapped just like you only have the otland account to put a defect in everything, 95% of your posts are complaints, create your own server, your poor child, only comments to ruin the topic of others. You are a shame, typical boring citizen who does not contribute anything to society. And the weapons are $5, you poor junkie. Lucky that I do not need shit like you, to put my projects online!

Where do you get rust remover ? I got so many of those things, but i did not find any npc or so who sells that stuff

Back