• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Flux RPG (8.42/Dedicated Host)

Breakdown

Be good, or be good at it
Reaction score
Very unique, very fun, and a very professional RPG server.

-- Forums : Flux RPG
-- 100% custom map.
-- Unique gear system using tiers.
-- PvP area's, and many custom quests.
-- Experience stages, to help new players and give veterans a challenge.
-- IP : fluxrpg.no-ip.org

Frequent events to help players along, dedicate host, no unexpected downtimes at all.

Right now, for the opening week we offer instant level 20 instead of the normal 8, so hurry and get playing!

(Join now and participate in our recruit a friend contest!)

So i started this thing, basically a life-line of me leveling a hopfully to be kept unknown player. So if you know, please dont tell.

One.png

two.png

three.png

four.png

six.png

Seven.png

I'll be continueing it, so stay tuned.​

Last edited:
Code:
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="30" multiplier="18"/>
<stage minlevel="30" maxlevel="60" multiplier="15"/>
<stage minlevel="60" maxlevel="80" multiplier="13"/>
<stage minlevel="80" maxlevel="110" multiplier="12"/>
<stage minlevel="110" maxlevel="130" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="130" maxlevel="150" multiplier="7"/>
<stage minlevel="150" multiplier="0"/>

Might change depending on how players feel it would best fit.

Rest can be found here.

Greetings,

This weekend there is going to be a big update, there is a list of new areas, fixes, monsters, and tons other stuff that will come along with it. So let's get started.
Before i go on, i am a huge mythology fan, so i love to role-play (RPG)
Map ::

* For thousand of year's, this wall has stood to keep invaders out. Now it has once again risen to aid Rennison City in it's attempts to keep out the raiding orcs. But what lies beyond this wall is even more deadly, monsters that have never even seen the light of day. Creatures who dwell on others lost, and creatures who have the most glorified treasures with them.

The Karazhan Instance ::

* An instance is a portal into a dungeon. A dungeon which contains many boss encounters. Even so up until the point there are no normal monsters which are called trash in instances. So now you have that definition, here's the scenario behind Kara.

So it began ...the heavens stood still, the earth rumbled, and true hell had risen. Many did not know what this fortification was, but as it rose to it's feet many began to weep in it's sight. For it was Karazhan a true hell-like fortress housing the most vicious of the burning legion ranks men. Inside this massive building waits creatures of mass destruction, creatures who's very goal is to share agony and pain with anyone!

* Attumen the Huntsman :: Once a hunter who was praised by his people now Wait's to slay the very same. He is not afraid to get close, but god mighty he shall not until he died in vain. Swift on his foot, only the effects of paralyze can stop this once hunt from escaping.
* Moroes :: Born into the arts of stealth and close range combat, this warriors awaits it's victims with a payload of melee. Keen on the eye's of the casters he is ready to take down anyone.
* The Curator :: A guardian of his masters past lies in the hall of light ling. A true man of steel who can evoke his power beyond anyone's dream!
* Shade of Aran :: A sorcerer like magician god mad with his loss. He can cast powerful spells that can stop time itself.
* Nightbane :: A yes, the final boss, and the main boss in Kara. This magnificent flying beast prowls on the soul, he is the only known boss to ever venture out of kara. His massive fire waves rain down from the heavens to crush his victims.
* These are the list of bosses you will meet, you've been given a hint of what the fight should be. Please note, it is required 4 people to get into Kara, it is recommended you take 6.

Along with Kara comes create new hunting spots for players, places including more hydras, demons, dragons, and anything in between. We also will be placing the Rashid & Blue Djinn NPC's in various locations.
Along with another NPC who sells rare good's for the paladins.

Now to the other stuff ..
We will be removing, adding, or changing whatever feedback we recieved from polls. Such as ::
Manarune - Page 2 - Flux RPG So remember guy's. If the votes remain to remove manarune, come this weekend and the rune is gone and you ask why. We will not reply with haste. You are given a fair chance with the poll, on hour before the update i will check it and make the changes.

We will also be implanting many map bug fixes, such as constantly being trapped and such forth.

Staff ::
There will be some promotions to due, and also i have another topic about staff. I was recently apporached by a tutor with a topic "overhelping". His question was as the following :
it has been brought to my attention that new players like to ask staff for items and money and such and staff will give it. (does not exclude me, i have given a k or 2)

I think it would be a good idea to make it a rule or just common knowledge w/e that we do not do this. I think that we should not interfere with their game play by giving them stuff. we can tell them wear to find a certain monster and what drops the item but i don't think just giving them what they want is good. it defeats the purpose of the hunt besides to lvl.
My exact reply ::
You are not required to give out any sort of gear, asked or not. It is the persons choice to hand out gear, if it's within their rule restriction.

If someone ask you for gear, you are not required to give, it will not harm you're performance on how you work for the staff one bit.

Tutor's are there to help, and assist with any sort of altercation, if it out of their range to handle it. They are to report the issue, they are in no way suppose to hand out gear. If they do, it is by their will, if they do not, it is by their will.

I will address in my next news entry. Thank's for bringing it to my attention.
On a side note, the bosses will be dropping most tier gear, not from chests.

Well that will be it guys, come this Saturday there is some expected downtime. It can range from 5 minutes to 1 hour. So around mid-day (US & Canada) the server will be down for sometime.

// Management.

Great server, really fun, good community, and lots of promising updates coming up
it's really worth your time

Back