• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]ImperiaOT 8.54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Greetings!

Welcome to ImperiaOT. A teleport based server, with many different features. Now this server may look familiar to some, that's because it was the old XazeraOT. I fixed it up, and now I'm hosting it myself. This server will be up for as long as I can keep it up (hopefully forever :thumbup:). Most bugs were fixed, but there might still be some lurking out there, so if you encounter any bugs in-game, please post it on the servers forum so that we, the staff team can fix it so that everyone could experience a better game play.

Server Information:
Website/AAC: http://imperiaot.no-ip.org:125/
IP: imperiaot.no-ip.org
Protocol: 8.54
Exp: 65

Training System:
There are no more monks on the server, there is a new training system now. As you train, your soul will decrease by 2 per minute until you have no more soul. Then you will be teleported back to the temple. You can always hunt for soul, or retrieve soul re-chargers in-game.

Server Map:
The map is over 30 MBs large, packed with many hunting zones and hidden quests. The map will grow even larger overtime. Also, addons are hidden throughout the entire map. You have to find statues in order to retrieve addons. That's right, no more buying addons.

Misc Information:
  • Weapon upgrading system
  • Games such as Tetris and Snake
  • Boss room for levels 100+
  • Item Engraver
  • Quests such as Pits Of Inferno and Inquisition
  • And Much more!

Screenshots:
imperia1.jpg

imperia2.jpg

imperia3.jpg

imperia4.jpg

imperia5.jpg

imperia6.jpg

imperia7.jpg

imperia8.jpg

imperia9.jpg

imperia10.jpg

imperia11.jpg

Enjoy,
Imperia Staff.

Thanks, and it's still fresh so people come and join before everyone power levels!

You cannot create another character after another.
You cannot create another account after another. trying to make a char for my rl and acc.... ur ots fucking stupid well site is

if ur rl needs an acc make him make it by himself, aint hard o_o!

btw what all did u do to serv? I playd old one and i only saw 2 ss's that i havent ever seen b4 ingame :p

Ive never seen a ot where u cant create 2 characters on ur acc without waiting like an hour.....

It's not my fault, that's the way ModernAAC is configured.

Good server but I think the website needs some work.

Sorry guys, I wasn't home and the server crashed. It's back online!

Sorry guys, I've had problems with my computer so there were a lot of reported bugs that I couldn't fix right away. But now that my computer is working 100% I will do a huge update for you guys. Here are some things to expect from this update.

Fixed NPC's
Fixed Spawns (too overspawned)
Better VIP Spawns
Better Free Spawns
Custom Spells

That's all for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back