• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT | 8.6 Custom|7171| Highexp w/ Prestige system | 26 Sets | No limits | Prestige Rank

Eh...It's fun and all but the PK's are quite a bit annoying since there is only 1 boss of each. It's not even intentional, everything is AoE.

umm what does PK's got to do with bosses? aint there pz on boss spawns?

@Remmacs
Added more pictures

@Eiffel
I try my best to improve pvp day by day to make it more and more enjoyable

@aas
What you mean? Bosses have pz yeah so you can't get killed once you enter cause you just wanted to look on the boss for example :p Or did i get what you ment wrong?

Updates 10.01.2013 04:13
- Added a prestige exp system where exp gets slower after a certain amount of prestiges
- Added a few new weapons and lootable SD's from bosses
- Edited overall armor protection each piece from 15% to 16% leaving you with a 6% more absorbation in overall

if you are going to make us kill 150 bosses for a set at least make more spawns. you know, that way more than one player can grind at the same time

Admins giving free items to friends? How am i getting this feeling that you haven't played era 2? Don't talk shit before you play it please :)
Since you denied i have tried it before i joined to test the same thing i left it for, There are still only 1 boss per set. With a respawn time on 2-3min Having this in the first bosses is just freaking retarded. And not having a 100% loot rate on the low boss aint very smart either.

And saying this ot is well made just made my day, This is a really bad copy out of Otmadness made by Xagul

@Killallah
If you think this is a copy of madnessii you need to check your vision.
Im not trying to copy them at all, i got inspired from them so i took the inspiration and created my own ideas around it.

@Luccas
Will make more spawns for bosses

lots of bugs on the server,
first of the list. they don't actully know how to make a script for quests and prompise a fix in the "nearest days" (please hold for 365 days)
second of the list, most of the items in the free sets such as ultra helm / ulitmate helm has deep bugs or missing scripts to boost ml / reduce dmg, or weapons not working properly.
third : lots of botters and no afk check even tho it's illegal to be afk.. lots of unfairness in the "afk check" such as gm/cms going for the guy they hate multiple times in low amount of time...
fourth : donation set isss sooooo opppppppppp. a 17 prestige can 1 hit a 560 prestige. gaahhahaha soo dumb i shit that i bricks.
and in my time of playing the staff wasn't really helpful, they pretended to be afk.

and i bet that obisidian knife is still bugged haahah (a sword)
you made lose hope for almost every ot there is.

Last edited:
Illegal to be afk, you need to get a new vocabulary. I clearly said its illegal to AFK bot. Lots of unfairness? r u special? and donation set is op? ok you obv didnt play since update yesterday. Im pretty sure you're the guy who just quit cause i didnt manage to update everything at once. you dont have to hate all over the thread cause you fail at tibia :)
I made this OT so people can enjoy themselves and if they didnt i wouldnt have any players would i? You have to think more. use ur brain.

More updates coming tonight by the way! :)

Okay I will give my most honest opinions about this server from my time playing on it. It was a lot of fun when I first joined. It was pretty different from most servers, you need to collect dusts by killing bosses and use them to buy equipment, level up on monsters to get more pr and kill harder bosses etc... it was surprisingly fun! One thing I don't like is PvP has no skill whatsoever. It's just spam the most powerful spell you have, which 1 hits most people unless they have donors or tons of pr and then it still doesn't take long. The next thing is botting. I completely understand that this is 8.6 and people will bot which is pretty stupid, I honestly don't care if it's afk or not... it's still not fair to those who don't bot. It's quite demoralizing when you sit there for 3 hours manually getting spell stones while every single other person bots, mostly at night when gm's are asleep and end up getting 20k tokens EASILY. The same things applies for botting for PR now I'm not sure if the NPC was removed from the spawns or not but people easily botted there and got tons of PR for doing no work. Moving on..the GM's on here aren't as professional as they should be. First of all I'm pretty sure me, as a player, helped more new people joining the server than all the GM's put together did. Most of the time GM/GM's are on other characters that they have just messing around, doing whatever and it's a bit annoying. I understand that you, as the owner give GM to people because you've known them for a while or they're you friend but honestly you need to invest in more helpful GM's or at least some Tutors. I also agree a bit of with what Killallah said. I definitely feel there is some biased among the GM's. I'm not saying anything for exact but I do have suspicions that GM's help out friends and such. I'm don't mean any offense to you or the GM's, or to say bad stuff about the server but this is my honest opinion about the server so...umm.. yeah. To those who have't tried it yet, it is a pretty enjoyable server(at least for a bit lol ) and it's worth atleast a shot if you got nothing better to do.

Okay I will give my most honest opinions about this server from my time playing on it. It was a lot of fun when I first joined. It was pretty different from most servers, you need to collect dusts by killing bosses and use them to buy equipment, level up on monsters to get more pr and kill harder bosses etc... it was surprisingly fun! One thing I don't like is PvP has no skill whatsoever. It's just spam the most powerful spell you have, which 1 hits most people unless they have donors or tons of pr and then it still doesn't take long. The next thing is botting. I completely understand that this is 8.6 and people will bot which is pretty stupid, I honestly don't care if it's afk or not... it's still not fair to those who don't bot. It's quite demoralizing when you sit there for 3 hours manually getting spell stones while every single other person bots, mostly at night when gm's are asleep and end up getting 20k tokens EASILY. The same things applies for botting for PR now I'm not sure if the NPC was removed from the spawns or not but people easily botted there and got tons of PR for doing no work. Moving on..the GM's on here aren't as professional as they should be. First of all I'm pretty sure me, as a player, helped more new people joining the server than all the GM's put together did. Most of the time GM/GM's are on other characters that they have just messing around, doing whatever and it's a bit annoying. I understand that you, as the owner give GM to people because you've known them for a while or they're you friend but honestly you need to invest in more helpful GM's or at least some Tutors. I also agree a bit of with what Killallah said. I definitely feel there is some biased among the GM's. I'm not saying anything for exact but I do have suspicions that GM's help out friends and such. I'm don't mean any offense to you or the GM's, or to say bad stuff about the server but this is my honest opinion about the server so...umm.. yeah. To those who have't tried it yet, it is a pretty enjoyable server(at least for a bit lol ) and it's worth atleast a shot if you got nothing better to do.

@Zasranets
Im glad your being honest cause im not expecting every player who plays it to be happy with it. Im really not expecting that at all... As i wrote earlier, i keep trying to improve pvp and you dont need donations whatsoever to survive pvp at all. Yesterdays update really made progress within pvp of this server, your survival went up and it all went better. I can say that the GM's arent the most professional but remember that rome wasnt built in a day either and therefor im not expecting you to give the server 10/10 rating points. My goal in this server is pretty much that i want my players to have fun, i want them to have something to do in their spare time instead of doing nothing. There are loads of more features coming to this server and ill hope that you if you still play it havent quit because there are so much to come. To be honest i take it pretty offensive when someone comes and tells me in my face that the project ive been working on for months is something you cant enjoy. Its like someone going up to your face saying that the house you just spent 3 million dollars on sucks ass and its a ugly piece of crap. you get what im saying? Its also very demotivating for me when someone tells me that the server sucks cause i see no point continuing it if all im gonna get is hate? Even tho you didnt send me hate messages but on earlier posts in this thread i can see that some users have been posting negative feedbacks all because era 1 was a bit messed up. Im trying my best to improve the server features and for the players to have a good time and if your not having a good time its up to you rather you wanna play or you dont wanna play. Era 2 is gonna be around for a very long time and we are not going to close anytime soon.

Last edited:
Screenshot from the new boss Giant Spider.
2d7x9g3.png

Fun server, there should be item fixes today. So all should give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom