• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Oldera 7.6 RPG GLOBAL MAP

oldera

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, we are proud to introduce Oldera RPG 7.6 to the public:

Global Information

Oldera is quite different from other OTS, Oldera is based on the oldskool 7.6, so pure oldskool feeling. Skills are needed for PvP and PvE. After several updates and development we are here to open Oldera 7.6 officially.
Here a just a small selection of what we offer:

*Oldskool Tibia feeling
*Experience rate in stages, from high experience rate to low experience rate
*Oldera is running on Tibia's global map
*Perfect Balancing
*Oldskool outfits
*Active crew
*Contains every quest from the good old times
*Regular updates
*Hosted on a proper dedicated server

Detailed Information

Experience rates starting at 70x and ending at 7x. Magic level rate and skill rate are perfectly balanced, so theres no vocation which is outrageous stronger then any other vocation.
You will not be able to use runes on hotkeys, we like to keep it oldskool (thats also one of the reasons Oldera is running on 7.6 protocol).

Connection Information
You can join us via www.oldera.net or http://62.193.234.123, using the 7.6 client downloadable here using any ipchanger compatible with 7.6.

Support

Currently the support team contains of 2 game masters, roaming over Oldera keeping an eye on the players, help players and eventually ban rule violators.
The current gamemasters are GM Aestyn and GM Exilya.

My 7.6 Real Map Project

minimap.jpg

That minimap is pretty exactly the same as real tibia was in that time, but the thing is that there has to be the same includings. <Smiles>

That minimap is pretty exactly the same as real tibia was in that time, but the thing is that there has to be the same includings. <Smiles>

oldera is running the same, including ALL quests and perfect balancing.

;oooooooooo;oooooooooo;oooooooooo;oooooooooo;oooooooooo;oooooooooo;oooooooooo;oooooooooo

i see the own3r is a unserios person so the OT will be for like 1 month max?

@justi
nice lol :D

Last edited:
but still ima try this <3

if u puted everything i mean "EVERYTHING" what in the time of 7.6 tibia was knights would not hit so fast i mean they would hit "1 hit, 1.5sec , second hit etc."
and mages would not run and shoot sd lol

Last edited:
lol gm giving items, and check where players exp and then come with friends to kill you :/
i think its good ots but

not!