• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] OtMadnessReborned 8.1

fayt

Reaction score
Welcome, To OtMadnessReborned, Please, Read Our Advertisment (UPDATE!!!! READ BOTTOM OF THIS POST!!!!)

Ip: otmadnessreborned.no-ip.info

Port: 7171

Client: Tibia 8.10

Uptime: 24/7 (only time it's down is when the server needs to update)

Hosted in: Scotland

Click Here for Forums
Or, Go to "http://z15.invisionfree.com/OtMadnessReborn/index.php?act=idx"
We Have Staff That Can Speak: English, Polish and Spanish

Exp rate: 15000x (Monsters are custom, however)

Map: Custom, Original OtMadness Map, tons of custom spawns

Runes: Infinite charges, with new runes for each vocation!

Loot rate: 3x (But Custom)

Server type: Regular-PvP, Protection Level is 1000

Skill Rate: 100x (However, Item sets give Skill levels)

Magic rate: 1x (However Item sets raise magical Damage)

Hoster (Owner) : Pure
Game Masters : Troggdor, Endur
Tutors : Steel Titan

---------------------------------------------------------------
Now that the basic info is out of the way, here's what we have on otservlist.org
---------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of the most custom OT's on otservlist ever!
We have about 15 different sets, with different abilities on them!

Account Manager : 111111/tibia

Custom "EQ" system, different piece of an set = different abilities given!

Custom money system!

Custom monsters, about 50-100 brand new, custom monsters!

Custom level system!

Custom vocations:
Gangster - Attack Fast, and Hard, but watch out! you don't have a lot of Health or Mana to take a lot of hits!
Sissy - Stand your ground against anything! TONS of Health, but you atk a lot slower than any other vocation
Also, Each Vocation Besides Gangster and Sissy has a total of 4 Promotions! the first one is free (just use "!buypromotion" when you log in!) and the second one is cheap (use !buysecondpromotion, only 10 peanuts (1 peanut is 100cc)) but the third and fourth are harder to gain, and have benefits that will amaze you!

Custom damage system! Hit harder than normal, and kill stuff much faster!

"MAX LEVEL" is 777,777, so you wont get bored!
Even after you max out your character, the next challenge is to gain the coveted Inferno set, or maybe even the legendary Archamage set, or, if you dare, the Uber Powerful Gods Set.

Randomly Hosted events, such as:
Exp Chest - Go into a room (No gangsters or sissys allowed currently, sorry) Where you help bring down a chest of exp, once killed, you'll gain hundreds, or even thousands of levels.
Hide and Seek - A GM will hide an item in a map of his choice (usually the main town) and if you find it, you can pick from a range of prizes!
Random Trivia - Message the GM or Tutor with the right answer, and Win a prize! it's that simple!
Prizes can be anything the GM's allow

There will be updates, and they will be good.
Please, log on and give it a shot =D
-------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!!!!!!
Now, the town is a desert map, and the DP is edited.
knights have more attack power and hit a bit faster each promotion
There's been prices changes to the donations, log on and see
THERE HAS BEEN A RESET OF ALL CHARACTERS/ACCOUNTS
So you can start again, and level, and hunt bosses (solo, or with friends) for new EQ!
we removed the worst, and most abused bugs a few days ago, so a reset was needed to ensure that all players are now playing with only items THEY have earned, and not those they have abused to get.

Also, I (Steel Knight) host some random trivia games sometimes. the questions could be easy or hard, depending on your knowledge. prizes can be anything from a free house, to an inferno piece (your choice, no helmets or weps, unless you have, say, full inferno set anyway. and you JUST need a wepapon or something)

Last edited:
some of these updates u prolly should have thought about doing before putting the server up ;o

Hmm, except sometimes things are not noticeable until people get farther in the game :)

That server i can promise is Awesome, But why is it Offline? o_O...

Sounds like a gay time. Lol make a custom client or smthin
No, When people make a custom client, other people will have problems with it, and why should we anyway? it's not needed. Otservlist has a REALLY easy to use ipchanger, and the original tibia client works find.

That server i can promise is Awesome, But why is it Offline? o_O...
Had a problem with the IP. should be fixed now

~Bump, We're still here, and getting a dedicated very soon (24-72 Hours from now)

This server... I've been playing it for like two days.. You can't hunt due to all of the PA's just WAITING to kill lower levels. It's a great server, If You could leave pz without being killed. And apparently it's p2win. From what all of the G/HG's said. The quest for god / half'god was removed. and it's donate only. Pure refuses to answer pm's while online. There's about a 3% english population... My only advice is if you're Main language is english, Try to bring friends with you.

I played a bit more.. And I do have to give the server props.. The few players on the server that do speak english, Are extremely helpful.. and I'm enjoying the server much more than I was when I first started.. Thanks Fallen Angel <3. If anyone from here starts new, Just give me a pm in game and I'll do what I can to help you, Whenever I can log back in lol... I just feel like this would be a better server if Pure was a bit more active on it.

Sorry for the double post.