• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

Launch date has been set to August 6th, a month in the future.

Rates:
  • 1~8 = 5x
  • 9~999 = 3x
  • Magic 2x
  • Skills 3x
  • Spawns 400 times faster
  • Loot 2x
Content to be added/done:
  • Weapon enchants
  • Paladin new weapons
will there be light bolts like realots?
what weapons for pally?
ek/rp dmg icreased?
mana regen 1x like real ots or higher?
why are you starting on a wednesday? might want to cahnge it to saturday or sunday dunno which is better
and the tibia.com website is better than the custom website u posted few pages ago

will there be light bolts like realots?
what weapons for pally?
ek/rp dmg icreased?
mana regen 1x like real ots or higher?
why are you starting on a wednesday? might want to cahnge it to saturday or sunday dunno which is better
and the tibia.com website is better than the custom website u posted few pages ago

We have discussed the introduction of paladin weapons.
Knights and paladins damage will be increased a few weeks after release (testing has to be done).
Regeneration will be greatly increased.
August 7th the website and account creation will go live, the login and game servers will be avaible on a weekend no date specified, but on August 7th we will post the thread at OTLand.

So I've been working on the AAC, been cloning things as they were past 2008.
Unfortunately one thing I can't clone is the account homepage, I've literally no info about how it looked like.
  • Newsticker support
  • Featured articles support
  • TibiaRules page as of 2004~2007 full support
  • Map page as of 2006 full support
  • News layout complete
  • Who's online layout complete
  • Character search layout complete
  • Gamemaster list layout complete
  • Highscores list layout complete
Here are some screenshots, note there's still a lot to do with the layout.

T7gIVf0.jpg

TUbfagJ.jpg

IeXUujL.jpg

EWNRHEQ.jpg

Vj0zlie.jpg

c3noarN.jpg

The new website makes me feel as if I'm not playing a 7.x server, and rather playing an 8.0+ personally.

Probably won't be playing due to it not being hosted in the USA though, so I suppose I don't mind.

Optimized server side banishments class, it's incredibly easier for us to manage banishments from an admin panel!

1XAnub9.jpg

It is dedicated, everything will be forever saved, unlike other servers.

You're good to go.
Only reason for we to reset players is in case the community demands it.

you should think about adding Tasks (it is something that makes people want to play at some point) it always good to have some "target" to be done

Och and another immportant thing , add power gamers highlights so People will have better motivation to play :p

Och and another immportant thing , add power gamers highlights so People will have better motivation to play :p

Will take a look at it.

indeed, don't focus on that site too much ^.^

I don't understand.

you should think about adding Tasks (it is something that makes people want to play at some point) it always good to have some "target" to be done

It's something that will be included weeks after the server's been running, we will not launch a custom RealOTs server at first, it will first be like RealOTs, then we will add and include what's needed.

Will take a look at it.

I don't understand.

It's something that will be included weeks after the server's been running, we will not launch a custom RealOTs server at first, it will first be like RealOTs, then we will add and include what's needed.

but share exp will be there from the start?

Back