• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Visual Studio Compiling Error (with printscreens)

luizguilherme77

Reaction score
I've already tried to compile in many different ways and still get an error of somekind, this was the last one.
ZbVAUi.png

rk22zR.png

Once my OS is in Brazilian Portuguese, I'll translate for you what the first message says: "The program cannot be iniciated because the file libmysql.dll cannot be found in your computer. Try to reinstall it to solve the problem."
But, I have this file in the tfs-sdk-3.2 folder, specifically in the path tfs-sdk-3.2>mysql-connector-c>lib and also in tfs-sdk-3.2>mysql-connector-c>lib64. Tried to specify the path here:
8pIIiY.png

It isn't changed in this printscreen, but I changed it too and tested, only it didn't work.
My OS is 64 bits, and I first installed the boost x64, but when I was compiling Visual Studio showed a message saying that the files were conflicting. So I download the 32 bits and I'm using it and compiling as 32 bits. Don't think this is the problem, since VS doesn't show anymore messages about conflicts between x32 and x64.

I didn't change any configuration in the files that I downloaded from Github page and I'm compiling it from windows, as you can see.
Also, I didn't configure any ip of something like that, to put the server on, so I don't if this is the problem here, but I don't think so. I hope you can give me a light on the problem, since I've spent several hours trying to deal with this by my own and couldn't solve it.

*****PS: I did step by step of what is said about how to compile theforgottenserver on Windows at Github's page.

you use "compline and run" which make the compiler launching the application as soon as it's done compiling, and you don't have the needed .dlls in the folder there the application ends up.

you use "compline and run" which make the compiler launching the application as soon as it's done compiling, and you don't have the needed .dlls in the folder there the application ends up.

That's not the problem. As I said, I found this dll file in the tfs-sdk-3.2 folder.
zgCwjrF.jpg

You can see it in the PS above. There is also another version of the file to compile in a 32 bits system \/

danQUDf.jpg

Also, I forgot to say, but when I build it, only build it, it doesn't show any error.

Back