• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akalic

Programmer
Reaction score
Since Cyntara without war is boring as fuck, let's have some! This will be a war between friends, so everything is just for fun and you can leave at anytime. Of course, to retain order, there will be a set of rules. Breaking these rules will result in death, multiple rule violations will warrant people to kill you on sight.

The rules are...
  • War will only occur is free areas.
  • Nightmares are off limits.
  • No killing outside scheduled battles.
  • If someone leaves the war, they are to remain untouched.
  • No backstabbing or switching teams, your teammates are your family.
  • Keep shit talk to a minimum, it's all friendly fun!

I reserve the right to add new rules as needed.

The teams are...

Eternal
Akalic
Twizzler / Shadow Ninja
Pwnt

The Titans
Veseble
Royal Doggo
Pira-Tes
Acid Burn

Teams are not finished and are subject to change until the war is officially started.

Last edited:
This is what im looking for!!! Only reason war isnt fun is because people take it too personally haha but im excited for some good friendly war. Bring it on Eternal... I will eternally burn you in battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Job taking a step forward, hope this bring us alot of fun!

Awesome idea,
so we can keep friendship but still war, I like the just fight on planned dates wars :)

The rules are...
  • War will only occur is free areas.
  • Nightmares are off limits.
  • No killing outside scheduled battles.
  • If someone leaves the war, they are to remain untouched.
    [*]No backstabbing or switching teams, your teammates are your family.
  • Keep shit talk to a minimum, it's all friendly fun!

Lets keep this fun... dont take all the pain I will bring personal. After all it is only Cyntara, not even Real Life tibia, and not even our real life haha. Anyway good luck everyone, im jacked this should be fun.

I will wait warring at least till all our runes got fixed again, I don't wanna war with bugged runs lol

Make sure to post what side you want to be on and remember that I might switch people around to keep things fair.

Make sure to post what side you want to be on and remember that I might switch people around to keep things fair.

I at least want to be with veseble, dont really mind others since it's just for fun sake!

Yeye Great Idea Akalic The Only Prob With Wars Their allways Gonna be ouside conflict. Im Pumped to Be On Eternal Btw

sure my love homos.,lets have fun.,but after the mages get fixed., plox., =) we sucks atm.,xD

btw.,i am with my crazy and awesom new gm., PFF TO YA AKALIC., xD

I'm going to join The Titans.
My name ingame is Enigmatic.

16:12 Fredi Crover [1071]: hey
16:12 Fredi Crover [1071]: u there?
16:13 Veseble [1130]: yo
16:13 Fredi Crover [1071]: tell akalic that me and drakan are in titans
16:13 Fredi Crover [1071]: :)
16:14 Veseble [1130]: kk

great idea aka i just think u have to even the teams out a bit
cause pira,ves,doggo have 50 rb so they rape try even it out a lil bit

The teams are really fuckd up dude thats all level 800+ vs a bunch of noobs. u should take all the people and just shuffle the names in a hat and pick it that way. All those people are monsters and were noobs.

So my idea :thumbup: take all the people that would like to participate and make a lottery on a site and odds are one team and evens are the other team. Or just take the names write them down on a piece of paper and pick out the names for one team then the next.

Cause I was talking to Twiz and he won't pariticpate if these are the teams. Fix them or there will be NO war.

:p Mike :p

PSSSHHHH Those guys are nabs. I could solo them all...While im dreaming atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back