• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offensive, but as I think you're not hunted by anyone in this server, so what keeps you away from being a high level?

No its not the fact that you shouldent level its the teams you are proposing. Ok well dude as you probably know you would like the teams to be Pira, ves, Drakan, Fredi, and Royal... Ok lets establish whats wrong with this team first off. Go look at the highest ranks and highest scores. These are the top 5 and these 5 have the highest rebirths with the highest levels (50 rebirths all level 1k+) I don't mind the fact that you guys want to be together cause I know you all love this server and are willing to do anything to keep it up. BUT you have to look at the other side of the situation who the fuck are we going to have to even COMPETE with you guys. Theres no one we on the server take you down, we would need half of the server to beat u guys and thats if were lucky. Now dont make a sarcastic comment in your head and say "then get half of the server on your side" no it does not work like that -.-. Then our team huh? Twizzler, Juicy Fruit (me), and enigmatic right. So tell me how in the world are we supposed to compete with you. If we had the best pvp in the galaxy we couldent drop one of you. You guys carry like 300 pots~ and we carry a bp. You guys hit 4k we hit 2k. You guys have like 50k hp or 50k mana and we have 20k hp or 25k mana.

Now Pira I hope you read this thread and come up with a response or soemthing cause to be honest I don't think there is a "good" if you could call it that, Response to this thread cause its not fair in any way shape or form.

K well I hope you had the werewithall to read this post thru cause i know its long.

~mike~ :peace:

Last edited:
No its not the fact that you shouldent level its the teams you are proposing. Ok well dude as you probably know you would like the teams to be Pira, ves, Drakan, Fredi, and Royal... Ok lets establish whats wrong with this team first off. Go look at the highest ranks and highest scores. These are the top 5 and these 5 have the highest rebirths with the highest levels (50 rebirths all level 1k+) I don't mind the fact that you guys want to be together cause I know you all love this server and are willing to do anything to keep it up. BUT you have to look at the other side of the situation who the fuck are we going to have to even COMPETE with you guys. Theres no one we on the server take you down, we would need half of the server to beat u guys and thats if were lucky. Now dont make a sarcastic comment in your head and say "then get half of the server on your side" no it does not work like that -.-. Then our team huh? Twizzler, Juicy Fruit (me), and enigmatic right. So tell me how in the world are we supposed to compete with you. If we had the best pvp in the galaxy we couldent drop one of you. You guys carry like 300 pots~ and we carry a bp. You guys hit 4k we hit 2k. You guys have like 50k hp or 50k mana and we have 20k hp or 25k mana.

Now Pira I hope you read this thread and come up with a response or soemthing cause to be honest I don't think there is a "good" if you could call it that, Response to this thread cause its not fair in any way shape or form.

K well I hope you had the werewithall to read this post thru cause i know its long.

~mike~ :peace:

As long as im on ur team... we're winning.

Closed since a legit war just broke out today! Fun fun fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back