• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, so far the Titans have 6 1k+ players, kinda unblanaced. What I'm probably gonna do is what bevakana said, pool the names together and appoint teams randomly.

well if u pick me drakan go with me and if u pick drakan i got we he we always together in wars :D

oh yeah other thing i will hate to kill my friends :S war will be not the same , i think its not going to be that fun ,cuz to be fun we need to kill the ppl that talks shit and we hate xD ,but well w.e we should do your idea akalic my point is is not going to be that fun

lol... is Drakan, Fredi, Ves, Doggo etc are all in 1 team im out, because tot is bugged plus, i dont have a physical ring because i forgot, ;)

U dont like killing your friends? so its fair that you guys get Drakan (50 rebirths level 1k) Veseble (50 rebirths level 1k) Pira-Tes (50 rebirths level 1k) Acid (who has ridiculous skills and can e rai for 6k) Royal Doggoo (50 rebirths and level 1k)

Vs.

Twizzler (4 rebirths level 500~) Juicy Fruit (4 rebirths level 500~) Pwnt (4 rebirths and level 500) and/or shadow ninja (0 rebirths and level 800)

I got one word to these teams and thats "BULLSHIT." <_< But Akalic thanks for taking my idea :thumbup: I feel special lol. I can't wait to pvp cause this server is so boring without them.

Thanks Akalic for taking the initiative to start a "war" if u would like to call it that so we can have some fun.

But 1 question are sneaks allowed or only on the specific battle dates the times you can pk

Dont worry, whoevers team im on is sure to win..

yeh, war plox! fucking so stupid how cyntara has no more wars, im semi retired atm.. only people to fight are br's who want an unfair battle plus those idiots are always pz hunting..

who are u bevakana?,its to funny how u guys always saying that wow titans team is bull shit and stuff,well then bevakana give the idea of pool out the names and make it random,then akalic say yes kk, but i think its going to be the same shit ,for example if royal doggo,pira-tes,veseble will be in 1 team u will still be saying its bullshit and stuff ,but w.e we are so many 1k lvl so if u guys want take me and drakan out cuz we think it still going to be bored cuz it will be never like old time cuz u have rules and stuff and in real wars there are no rule,what we really need is to frontliners,delerium,and br come back so we can have real fun but they all retired :S so i think fun will never come back :(

Fredi u rly think ur good? (Not at being a high lvl donator, but pvp.)

who are u bevakana?,its to funny how u guys always saying that wow titans team is bull shit and stuff,well then bevakana give the idea of pool out the names and make it random,then akalic say yes kk, but i think its going to be the same shit ,for example if royal doggo,pira-tes,veseble will be in 1 team u will still be saying its bullshit and stuff ,but w.e we are so many 1k lvl so if u guys want take me and drakan out cuz we think it still going to be bored cuz it will be never like old time cuz u have rules and stuff and in real wars there are no rule,what we really need is to frontliners,delerium,and br come back so we can have real fun but they all retired :S so i think fun will never come back :(

Well first off I am Juicy Fruit lol its gay that u have all the high levls and we have none

Well first off I am Juicy Fruit lol its gay that u have all the high levls and we have none

No offensive, but as I think you're not hunted by anyone in this server, so what keeps you away from being a high level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back