• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warcore will go down and Twinforce will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richey

Twifysoft
Reaction score
Hello our fellow players.

I am sorry to announce, but we've decided to put Warcore down.

However when Warcore goes down a new server will rise!
The new server will have the same rates as Softcores but with the same pvp as Icechaw has.

This means:
Client Protocol: 8.42. Magic rate: 15x. Skill rate: 30x and loot rate: 3x.
Experience rate: From 70x to 5x.

PVP system:
for you that's not aware of the Icechaw PVP system is works like this,
All players within a level range of 75 levels will recive experience for their kills, in conclusion that means if a level 175 kills a level 100-250 he will recive experience for that kill.

Our decision is based on what the players has asked for several times, I apologise to all the Warcore players that has spent their time there.
There will not be a refund on the donations that has been made, fact is it is actually a donation.

I hope you all will enjoy the upcoming server and we hope to see some old school retired players agian for a fresh start :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT:
Tomorrow (4 juni) the Twinforce will open, and as you know already Warcore has been closed now.
The server should be open by 20.00 but it could open earlier.
Please do not cheat becouse we will catch you and you will be dealt a Final Warning.

Please note: THERE WILL BE NO DONATIONS THE FIRST FEW DAYS TO MAKE A FAIR START FOR EVERYONE

Last edited:
Cooooooooooool!
But my question is : when? :p

Last edited:
The time for the suicide of players came around top 5 levels in WarCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back