• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WarLan - Important News

conde2

Reaction score
WarLan
Alternative Tibia Server

Hello everybody I have a somewhat discouraging news, however, necessary.
Due to the big change that we are planning on the server, we are changing the release date, but I want to make clear that this change is realy necessary.
The team decided is better not to talk about dates yet, but probably the new realease date will not be so late.
For who don't want to wait we are planning a TS with the new changes that we are making.
Well let me explain what we're working, what are the causes of the delay.

Game Play Changes:

Previously you could choose any game mode to play, now will be different.
It was designed to create a unique Mode called Play Game involving anothers game modes and another Mode called Others Games in order to avoid the mismatch of players and offer a better team play.

The Games Play Game Modes that will involve:

• With Team Deathmatch
  • Deathmatch
  • Capture The Flag
  • Team Combat
  • Bomsite

NOTE¹: These modes can not be played separately.
NOTE²: The players will have the option to vote in the game mode that he want.
NOTE³: If there are no votes will be random mode.

Those games will be available on Others are:

• Zombie
  • Helicopter
  • Train
  • Duel

NOTE¹: This mode is independent you can play it anytime.

Map Change, Systems and Sprites:

With the new game system will have to rearrange the map, in addition to the previously added a few things clearer.
Add more sprites for the system will only be allowed to Sex for the over 18s
Creation of new Zombies Modes and finally system edition of Clothing and Missions.

Conclusion:​

I hope you understand that it is better to change the release date to have a better ATS, to avoid bugs and to not end in a big FAIL.
Post only constructive criticism.​

It looks nice , but i am waiting soo long to try this server , and still nothing .... its boring to wait , i want test something new ... not just boring exevo gran mas frigo... i was so happy today that the it will release and nothing ... making me angry...

Wait we are doing a hard working, we want a good game =)

Back