• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria's discussion thread

Warloria back?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just too pro nice fake u think shooting burst aimbot :O

Levels should be 60 instead of 50 (or lower ml). With current ml you can clean combo sd without bursting, its to easy to frag.

Mana fluids should give less max mana (110 instead of 160?) and instead you should lower exhaust for them to give skilled players an advantage. When you try to mana with exhaust you should poof, to easier find cheaters.

As players already said, better NPCs with bigger selling list.

Mana fluids should never disappear, for example if you use them on mud they do now.

Exp loss should be lower, at least half of what it is now. Exp gain could maybe be a little higher but lets test it a little more.

Send me script for mana fluid, Sam NPC and Xodet NPC and I will fix it for you. I will also fix a tibicam that's working. Can you also make me a GM char (GM Worr) so I can start banning botters.

You are so pro you can't even see what part of the .gif is the proof.

Im just too pro

Sarcasm.

nice fake u think shooting burst aimbot :O

Fail.

@Gail: Exura gran needs to be lower. It heals 270 hp now (395 max hp). Its like 75%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Levels should be 60 instead of 50 (or lower ml). With current ml you can clean combo sd without bursting, its to easy to frag.

Mana fluids should give less max mana (110 instead of 160?) and instead you should lower exhaust for them to give skilled players an advantage. When you try to mana with exhaust you should poof, to easier find cheaters.

Mana fluids should never disappear, for example if you use them on mud they do now.

Exp loss should be lower, at least half of what it is now. Exp gain could maybe be a little higher but lets test it a little more.

Send me script for mana fluid, Sam NPC and Xodet NPC and I will fix it for you. I will also fix a tibicam that's working. Can you also make me a GM char (GM Worr) so I can start banning botters.

the clean combo thing is good, makes people use utamo vita so it isnt such a ue spam server

I think lower ML or the damage, not lvl 60.. And shouldn't lose level below 50.
Paralyze is kinda too strong I think..

the clean combo thing is good, makes people use utamo vita so it isnt such a ue spam server

You should need to combo burst+sd from both players. If burst hits are low it should be on like 5 hp. If good hits always dead.

I think lower ML or the damage, not lvl 60.. And shouldn't lose level below 50.
Paralyze is kinda too strong I think..

Lower ml could work to. Maybe -5 for mage vocation?

I also suggest that you do not add energy rings, since this clearly makes people use utamo vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back