• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WarMania Reborn

Dead Zone

Historia Owner
Reaction score
Back in late 2004 and early 2005. There was this server i played called Warmania. I'm sure everyone who else played it remembered how it was like. Well enough of the old talk about it. Lets talk about the Revival of WarMania.

Here is what the project stands at the moment.
Old Warmania 7.4 Map.
Old Scripts/actions in this case.

Now the Reborn part. This is where I need your opinions on the pvp mechanics.
Whcih one would you like to see?
Warmania Revamped on the new 8.5 client with the new pvp/hotkey/damage/etc?
Or last see Warmania revamped on the new 8.5 client with the old damage calculations from 7.4 along with no hotkey enabled. Plus not able to shoot players with spells threw the combat window. Lastly the old spells prior of 7.4?
One last one. Just stick with it old school! full 7.4 client etc.

So far what I have been working on this Guild Wars system. (Similar to the prior of the qumania server I believe its called guild wars system).
Which allows you to declare war on another guild every weekend. You will fight accordingly with the opposing team. For each character you kill your guild gains a Guild Point. Which will later on be armor upgrades for those who choose just to kill and pvp. Of course there will be the pvm part to. Which you can gain your items threw hard quests and dungeons. With the Guild Wars Declaring system when you die you do not lose items,skills,level's Just fight for points. Tho this dose not work for the regular pvp.

Any Q&A? Reply what you will like to see in the Revival of WarMania.

If you make 8.5 with 7.4 style you can count on me playing for sure :D

But you shouldn't use 7.4 client and server because it will have tons of bugs and also not many computers work good with older clients since new computers are sold with vista.

Make it 8.5 with 7.4 style on spells and maybe a custom sprite (new ues are ugly) and I can promise I get my tibia mates to play it :)

If you make 8.5 with 7.4 style you can count on me playing for sure :D

But you shouldn't use 7.4 client and server because it will have tons of bugs and also not many computers work good with older clients since new computers are sold with vista.

Make it 8.5 with 7.4 style on spells and maybe a custom sprite (new ues are ugly) and I can promise I get my tibia mates to play it :)

Signed =)

Thanks for the feedback you two. Mapping is commencing as i type this.
Hopefully should have some sneak previews soon enough!
Also already finished scripting the guild wars system along
with updating the old scripts to work with the newer Tfs.

Next phase of the project is modify the source's a little in
Tfs to work with some of the code's released in Old Warmania.

Please post progress here or pm me some info if you have :)

Btw dont forget to advertise the server on both otland and fans to get more players :)

Please post progress here or pm me some info if you have :)

Btw dont forget to advertise the server on both otland and fans to get more players :)

Yep sure will!, Will be posting some ss soon today of the start of the revival of the map. Aiming for an open beta on the 29 of this month.

Back