• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warning for arlaxis.com players

W33dRoCks

Banned User
Reaction score
2 weeks ago realize a few donations for this servant for SMS, I go 2 weeks waiting and donate approximately 20 SMS, but the question is that this servant not to effected his gift rewards to my and due to this ... eh been asking many people of the servant if they to past the same and such thing and who and eh found to 3 persons more that I happen to them like to my, good alone to say to you that arlaxis.com is not of trusting, they do not donate because they can be the following person in whom they steal it and if they donate and the points arrived to your account, care comes to them in when they smear all the accounts, because they are not going to turn your points, because of it want to realize a voting on these servants.

I vote to remove them of the lists of servers!

Thanks,
Kaskitin

Last edited:
Back