• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Web editor...

Codex NG

Recurrent Flamer
Solutions
Reaction score
I think something like this is what we need inside of those AAC's, of course this editor is primitive in looks but complex in functionality :)

At the moment it doesn't store or retrieve data from a database (but it will), I haven't added that in yet, I have other plans for it as well..

I am not a web designer so.. I know its fucking ugly :(

I was really tired while I was recording this. :(

Hmm if any then it gotta be one with syntax highliting etc :D There is a reason why I prefer Sublimie Text over normal text document.

Hmm if any then it gotta be one with syntax highliting etc :D There is a reason why I prefer Sublimie Text over normal text document.
I'm gonna add all that, I just wanted to get the text editor working... more to come on this project :)

This project only uses 2 files atm, with all the commented out code or just comments its only 12kb between the 2 files.

I'm gonna add all that, I just wanted to get the text editor working... more to come on this project :)

This project only uses 2 files atm.
Maybe you can use some open source code editor to add syntax etc :)

I am going to add that api to this project this weekend... or when I get up later.. I haven't slept yet.

Its very easy to install.. all you do is drop it in any directory, the root directory is where the form.php is sitting, it doesn't really have any dependencies other than jquery.

In the video its sitting in htdocs, which is an emulate root directory of a webserver, if i put it in a sub directory, the sub directory would be its root.

I have it set to exclude certain file types, like images, zips etc..

However, regardless of where it is sitting it will load the website your domain is pointing to.

Last edited:
Back