• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you Like More in...?

N2wb1e

Nothing
Reaction score
Hi everyone i create this thread to discuss the things that you like in a high exp server with reborns.
If you don't like this kind of servers please don't flam the topic.
I would like to see here some ideas, system, events and others that you enjoy in a high exp server.

DBZ! No but seriously, I really do love DBZ (especially since I played Ultimate Tenkaichi) but lets see, No donation items, Reborn process, custom map, custom quests (that work), events (like the zombie game and etc.) LOTS OF PVP! That's all I can think of. :)

Custom maps, (including a event like capture the flag & a zombie event), custom spells, some cool donations

don't make it too donation orientated, make like a VIP quest, some cool free weapons(non donations!).
Easy to lvl etc..

You should have some really hard quests! And not quests you'll complete in 1 day and just gotta grind ur way!

I hate OT's when the quests ends 2 hours after starting to play!

Thanks for your opinions guys. I'm waiting more opinions...

Custom map, no portals.
I personally don't like highrates but the main reason for that is high rates are consider non "rpg" and that's because highrates normally come hand in hand with portals, and portals destroy everything, they are blue and they obsorb all the life out of everything in tibia ;D

Back