• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about the Summer update 2009?

I think yeah

@topic:
In Tibia 8.5 spirites looks ugly
Only 1 new monster :(
But marriage system is cool

its nice marry system rox. outfit added for facc :)
some sprites are sux but not all.
new monster... :p
BLACK SKULL <3
I like it , but dunno about pz zone :\

B.SKULL... Just... Don't! maybe they could give it another use... but for having 40 hp and 0 mana its just.. stupid... even a lv 8 can kill you... lol

I extremely LIKE the shared frag... it was fair... and just... and cool...

I mean... they are in stages

Killed, Slain, Crushed, Annihilated, and I don't remember the others

Killed: 0-2
Slain: 3-5
Crushed: 5-10
Some here: 10-15
Annihilated: 15-20 though

I liked that...

Sprites... I don't know I haven't seen it yet.

Marriage System... Gay marriage is allowed... (If you don't believe me look Xeosnar' lookup tibia page) But generally I don't liked it...

New PVP System suxxx. Now Open Battles are nearly impossible because you get black skull very fast...

the 8.5 update is great!
don't know why every player are complaining about it, yea the only bad thing is the frag system (up to 20 frags per kill!) but the other things like black skull instead of ban are just great! Players with a red skull in real tibia killed random noobs to get banned instead of getting killed and loosing all their items. Cipsoft called that "destructive behaviour" so they added the black skull. It is and will be a great idea / update.

In Tibia 8.5 spirites looks ugly[/B]
Better than previous updates <_< (I like old school style more thought)

Only 1 new monster :(

Atleast this time they really made a new monster and not just another Knight/Archer/Mage race

But marriage system is cool

Stupid and sucks just like swimming and other useless feature.
And to be honest its just a new (easier?) addon "quest".

Ont: New skull system would be good if they added guild war system in the same update (instead of marriage system, weird priority?). 20 unjusts for 1 guy is fair but it has cons. Marriage system is crap. New sprites (walls and roofs) is cool.

Back