• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think of a custom tibia server?

SuKraM1337

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I've been talking with two friends about making a custom tibia server, and I wanted peoples opinion if it's even worth the time to make it.
It will be alot of focus on PVP and we will make it as balanced as possible.

Our ideas:

Server name?
Awesomeria

Vocations?
The main thing we wanted to change to make it unique, is the vocations.
I'll introduce you to them:

• Warrior, a close fighter, the warrior is able to receive alot of damage, and also deal it.
    A warrior will be able to inflict wound damage (Damage over time) and drain life from a target.
  • Mage, a close fighter, doing more damage the target the closer he is to it.
    A mage it the only class with magic wall, and able to inflict alot of damage but he himself has very low health pool.
  • Archer, a range fighter, that uses his swiftness and agility to kill his opponents.
    The archer is able to mark a certain target to deal more damage, and also able to shoot faster for a certain period of time and last but not least able to go completely invisible.
  • Crippler, a range fighter, he uses his abilities to support his teammates and also ruin the life of his opponents.
    The crippler is able to heal his friends and paralyze his foes. He might consume all of your mana.
  • Necromancer, a close/range fighter, the necromancer is able to raise the dead and burn the ground he walks.
    The necromancer is able to raise creatures to fight for him and burn the ground that no one should touch.

Map?
We want to have it as similiar to RL map, so when people enter they aren't completely lost.

Rate?
It will be high from 1-70, and slow it down rapidly.

Client version?
Most likely a version with exhaust per spell
Due to for example "invisible" for Archer. So it's impossible to be invisible forever.

Please leave a note what you think of it, ideas or just a random flaming of bad spelling.

always worth it to make a costum server! :)

but: change the name , i really dont like it :p and i bet there are a lot who agree with me,
why is a mage a close combat fighter? he will die so quick in close combat so change it to range combat ^^
also i would love to see a costum map aswell because the rl map is a but boring for most people who love playing costum and u wont attract that many rl map players because they want to stick to the real tibia vocs.

but good luck :)

kind regards,
Hehemidu

Map?
We were unsure if we were gonna make a custom map, but i'll just wait and see what people think.

Mage?
A mage as a close combat fighter will use his mana shield to survive and it would be a bit of a twist to use a mage as a close combat fighter.
What do you think of that?

Thanks in advance hehemidu.

Back