• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think of this?

Stewie

Family Guy # ;3
Reaction score
what do you think about a real map with OTServ own monsters?

bosses, new quests, cities, system of rain and more, it would be interesting?

what do you think about a real map with OTServ own monsters?

bosses, new quests, cities, system of rain and more, it would be interesting?

If it has new cities and quests then it wouldn't be a map "rl".
What do you think of a car that only has 3 wheals, 2 wings, and hundreds of seats inside of it. (That it is not a car, its an airplane) lmao

What do you think of a car that only has 3 wheals, 2 wings, and hundreds of seats inside of it. (That it is not a car, its an airplane) lmao

Damn, I was going to say that would be an epic car. :[

lol

airplanes don't have 3 WHEELS, smartass

Mine does! Your just not smart enough and you need to use more :p
Don't you worry little grasshopper someday you will learn the wonders of Engineering.

Well, if you write wheels as 'wheals' then I guess your 'wheals' are magical :ninja:
because normal wheels would tip over sideways

Well, if you write wheels as 'wheals' then I guess your 'wheals' are magical :ninja:
because normal wheels would tip over sideways

Oops my bad, wheels :p and yeah my wheals are magical. Made by the same elfs that made Santa's ride lmao!

Back