• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Happening?

alive

Reaction score
i'm trying to log in and it always comes up with cannot connect to login server...

and yet on the website the server is up and there is people online?
someone please help

p.s all my ip changer is right so nothing to do with that.

Their server is f*ed up, just move on to another server instead.

Then you have to get used to waiting for some hours til u're able to play again.
At least he enjoys his time here and he doesn't care about things that doesn't deserve to care about ;) but you are a looser so please leave this ot and go to non-pvp ot or shit.

Looser? what the fuck?

Looser =
Comparative form of loose: more loose
Loser =
failure: a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently

?^?

How would you know if he is a loser? know him in rl?
NO, so shut th f*** up

Looser? what the fuck?

Looser =
Loser =

?^?

How would you know if he is a loser? know him in rl?
NO, so shut th f*** up

Ye i know him irl, and he is biggest looser and so are you => plix come in game and be so big mouthed.

You don't even know what looser means, how sad eh? pathetic kiddo

why would i play this server? so owners can give their "friends" items that none else can have? so they can "pwn" ? or is it because they do want to do a reset so they do it for that reason? or they just want to fuck it up for other players? this is why sooner or later this server will go fuck all, cuz of a cunt like you Zo@~

Most people on this forum would probably insult you so hard, but since your GM they won't, no ban plz..

but hey, truly i don't give a shit :] your a nobody for me, just some kid that all he can do is fuck it for everyone else :]

Regards,
Anco..

You don't even know what looser means, how sad eh? pathetic kiddo

why would i play this server? so owners can give their "friends" items that none else can have? so they can "pwn" ? or is it because they do want to do a reset so they do it for that reason? or they just want to fuck it up for other players? this is why sooner or later this server will go fuck all, cuz of a cunt like you Zo@~

Most people on this forum would probably insult you so hard, but since your GM they won't, no ban plz..

but hey, truly i don't give a shit :] your a nobody for me, just some kid that all he can do is fuck it for everyone else :]

Regards,
Anco..
Lets start, a looser is someone like you who doesn't know a shit.
Hmm, I'm GM, since when? What's my GM acc&pass?
I'm kid? Hahahahahah! how old are you? 13? crying on forums for a game, boy your so lame and moron. If you don't play this serv then leave it because all your posts from now on in this board will get deleted ;) Ps. Insult me please so i have a reason to ban you from the forum! ;)

1. GM Aka Global Mod
2. Yes you are a kid, and no i am not 13 but 17 and that's a difference
3. When did i cry? saw me crying? another useless sentence..

I am quite surprised that you haven't lost your Global mod yet, for all the insults and the harrasement you've done..
Oh forgot, your friend with Talaturen right? my bad no wonder why..

forgot to add where in my post did i say i don't play here? do you even think before posting? or something wrong with your brain?..

1. GM Aka Global Mod
2. Yes you are a kid, and no i am not 13 but 17 and that's a difference
3. When did i cry? saw me crying? another useless sentence..

I am quite surprised that you haven't lost your Global mod yet, for all the insults and the harrasement you've done..
Oh forgot, your friend with Talaturen right? my bad no wonder why..

forgot to add where in my post did i say i don't play here? do you even think before posting? or something wrong with your brain?..
GM is Game Master and it has never been for Global Moderator. Your complaining all the time about this server and that counts as crying your never happy with the conclusion's. You are 17? Trust me its hard to see that you are 17, you sounds like 13 when you type here and I never insult I say what I feel to say but I make sure none gets hurt ;)
Why shall I loose my Global Moderator? Just because I'm
argue with you? Yes of course I'm friend with Talaturen but what has it to do with this community? He sees very well what I do daily and I'm sure he find more positive things then negative things iv done.

If your going to answer don't answer by saying "im 17 im old u friend of talaturen no loose gm etc." that's crying and your saying it for a reason I don't know.

Soz, but GM can mean anything, it does not have to be Gamemaster only, anyways when you laugh at me and you try to tell me that I am 13yr old gives me no respect for you at all, i quite think my posts make sense and someway they help sometimes..

Also directing to you, when you say "your a looser", if you don't know someone in real-life then please why do you post such things?
In game looser means nothing, why? anyone can be bad at something but that doesn't make him a "looser"...

Not sure if you've noticed, but it might be that I as well post what i feel? and so does most of people? and trust me as well, from my point of view it looks like you just want to express your self with your problems on people in game or forum, and no for the last time I am not crying, i just post what comes to my mind about you or the things you do or say..

Hope we'r clear now..

Soz, but GM can mean anything, it does not have to be Gamemaster only, anyways when you laugh at me and you try to tell me that I am 13yr old gives me no respect for you at all, i quite think my posts make sense and someway they help sometimes..

Also directing to you, when you say "your a looser", if you don't know someone in real-life then please why do you post such things?
In game looser means nothing, why? anyone can be bad at something but that doesn't make him a "looser"...

Not sure if you've noticed, but it might be that I as well post what i feel? and so does most of people? and trust me as well, from my point of view it looks like you just want to express your self with your problems on people in game or forum, and no for the last time I am not crying, i just post what comes to my mind about you or the things you do or say..

Hope we'r clear now..
Man don't say anything about real life, you don't know anything about me so its better you don't bring it up ;) Your able to say what's on your mind but you need also to think before posting anything dumb, as when you are saying that this ot sucks and shit but your still playing it how come? If you want to be clear don't reply and say things you don't know, because I'm global mod it doesn't mean that i abuse my position i also have to follow the rules as much as you do. And i do it, maybe sometimes i can't hold myself from seeing things goes really bad. But still you shall not say anything about me abusing my position. Btw when i said looser i meant you ingame, your crying all the time at the forums about things in game you never relax and enjoy the wars that makes you look like a looser ;)

Not really, the reason i so called "cry" is because of people that own the server, they give things to their friends which other people can't obtain, so how is that fair? everyone knows it is not a Bot script, so the lies can stop because none will accept it..

I do think before i post, but sometimes yeh like you as well i can't hold my self and i will swear as much as it's possible but for reasons that are dumb there is no point in swearing

Also i would like to know how do people come up with such stupid things like "crying on forum", I am just saying what i think about the in game and what is wrong, and that does not make me crying, does it?
I've also do know things like the items that help you in war, the ones you use with your friend Abeto, everyone knows it okey, so the bullsh* can stop now..

Back