• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What kind of OT server would you like?

HalfAway

Thanatos
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
HalfAway
What client version should I use, and why?

What should I add on the map, give me ideas. (I will start small and expand the content when the player rate is growing)
The map will be custom, I'm not a big fan of realmaps.

Last edited:
imo always use the highest client possible 10.x. try to add some riddle quests, some good storyline that you can follow from the beginning :) ,

good luck

I also agree, with using a high client version. I'm making an rl map OT 8.6 atm just because I know theres a high community for 8.6 (cause og bots) and real maps. So my exp is going to be medium until like 100-120~ then its going to slow down drastically :) Hopefully people will join and like it!

Something new, none of that real map shit or download servers where all you do is edit the temple a bit and call it their server. A server with tons and tons of custom, even though its harder to balance its a lot more fun...I never understood how people can use the same spells, fight the same monsters, know how hard each monster is, what they drop, etc...seriously... its like same old boring thing that's been around for so many years like come on people use your head and get creative isn't that what OT's are for? Now when making a server it depends on how many people you want, if you make an 8.6 server that's real map=tons of people, if you make a custom rpg=low amount of people, sadly that's just how it works.

Something new, none of that real map shit or download servers where all you do is edit the temple a bit and call it their server. A server with tons and tons of custom, even though its harder to balance its a lot more fun...I never understood how people can use the same spells, fight the same monsters, know how hard each monster is, what they drop, etc...seriously... its like same old boring thing that's been around for so many years like come on people use your head and get creative isn't that what OT's are for? Now when making a server it depends on how many people you want, if you make an 8.6 server that's real map=tons of people, if you make a custom rpg=low amount of people, sadly that's just how it works.

I've always been a custom OT sorta guy, that's why while my rl map is running i'm working on my custom OT. Not downloading a random OT and just editing a few things as you said earlier (although basically every OT is just THAT haha) it will be basically 50% custom.

(50% of everything edited by me, 50% not edited by me being tibia's monsters/custom KNOWN quests, *PoI* *DhQ*)

The OTClient is amazing, I just started tinkering with it recently and I really enjoy it.

If you are going to make a custom OT. You need a vision, some exciting thing you wish to bring to players.

Something that is up to date but impossible to bot on! :) Would be ideal! :D

custom rpg servers are my ideal server im working on a custom map ot along with custom quests and story quest

Back