• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Kind Of Server Should I Work On?

What Does The General Public Play On?

• Real Tibia Map

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Evolutions

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Custom Evolutions

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Custom RPG

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other (State It Out And An OT)

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

XxShallowxX

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Hello, right now, I want a successful OT, with 100+ players online.. I try my best on all of the OTs that I make.. I make it as fun as possible.. I get like 10 players in 5 weeks.. So, I am asking you this question, and it doesn't matter if you like the answer or not, it could be anything..

What Kind Of Server Does The General OT Players Play On And The Server Has 100+ Players Online Daily?

Well, if you want alot of players and cash I'd suggest you to make an rl map.
I don't like rl maps, and I sure as hell ain't playing them, but it seems that most people like it. I like customized evolutions, customized as in TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the original and with custom monsters, spells and items. I think making an RPG custom map is a waste of your time, the only way people will play it if you advertise it properly, and the mapping has to compare to Cipsofts map. Having a creative mind surely helps!

Conclusion:
If your out for money, make RL MAP!
If you want 50-60 players average with decent cash, evo!
RPG map is out of the question.

Well, if you want alot of players and cash I'd suggest you to make an rl map.
I don't like rl maps, and I sure as hell ain't playing them, but it seems that most people like it. I like customized evolutions, customized as in TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the original and with custom monsters, spells and items. I think making an RPG custom map is a waste of your time, the only way people will play it if you advertise it properly, and the mapping has to compare to Cipsofts map. Having a creative mind surely helps!

Conclusion:
If your out for money, make RL MAP!
If you want 50-60 players average with decent cash, evo!
RPG map is out of the question.

If you want like 40-80 Players... I Recommend Evolution

So, If I want money, a RL Map, and If I want a decent amount of players, and decent amount of cash, Evolutions? That is Edited right? If so, is it Heavily Edited or Lightly Edited?

My choice..

Build a Highly Edited Evolution. Set it up. You Earn money..

If you want players, Get RL Map.

I go for a highly custom RPG ot with medium exp rate or lower

I see a lot of you voting for Custom RPG's..
As I said, you guys just don't want to face the fact that the most people are on RL Servers..
I looked for custom RPG's almost all of them are down at the bottem, while the RL Servers are at the top..

most people who plalays rl are br,pl and these country :/
costum server with costum client is good but u need it verry good detailed no lagg good items high exp and not high to buy donated and a good layout with a good ip and good staff :D

most people who plalays rl are br,pl and these country :/
costum server with costum client is good but u need it verry good detailed no lagg good items high exp and not high to buy donated and a good layout with a good ip and good staff :D

Okay, but here is my experience with my Custom RPG..
I bought the map from Moist_Giraffe, he said "Nobody Has This Map, It's A Great Map, And I Won't Release It."
Yea, that wasn't true : http://otland.net/f485/fully-customized-data-pack-map-50-euros-110482/
Also, he said, "Okay, I'll make you 1 mount and give you my mount system for 60 euro, also, didn't go well..
http://otland.net/f485/full-mount-system-super-unique-easy-edit-install-110484/
http://otland.net/f485/spriting-service-selling-making-mounts-110848/#post1102989 << He Made Me The "Worgen Mount" For Me..
http://otland.net/f257/mounts-tibia-109213/
Also, the mount system is 10 euro and the spriting service for 20 euro, making it 30 euro... He also stole the mounts from Thanatos Server..
YouTube - Thanatos Tibia OTServer - Official trailer
He scammed me for around 80 euro. I will never forgive him for that, and I hope that I will never make a custom map again, or buy one again, because they will just be released again and again by the seller.

Nick (Moist_Giraffe) Is also selling Elf's Guild War System (Witch Is Not Good) Proof :

etxz06.png

Thanks, Shallow

Last edited:
With a good real map you can hit like 500 players in 1 month, and get some money, tho, you will earn more with custom OTs, but it will take longer.

Back