• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What to expect in a VIP Area?

Peacy

Reaction score
What do players expect to see in a vip area beside just more spawns and quests?

I've seen alot of servers with Vip area's and all just contained more spawns and quests, but is that worth the purchase?
What do players want to see in a Vip section?

I don't think there should be any extra quests or spawns.

My opinion is that you'll get 50% more exp as a a VIP player and 25-50% more Regenation.
Also maybe you could make a section for just VIP players where you can sell items and buy with rashid/djinn prices, also you should lower the prices on Supplies by 25% in the vip section, and if you're going to use a realmap, then you should make a teleport room in the vip section, and in the teleport room there's teleports and signs to where the tp is going.

Teleport room will only contain TP's to spawns that everyone have acces too, as an example!
"Teleport to Hellspawns in yalahar"
This way the ot wouldn't die, and you wouldn't have to pay to play!

Yours, Denix!!

I see, better regen and more exp makes sence yes, I also like the idea of Npc's that ask less for supplies. Thanks

I think there shouldnt be a vip. should be premmy, and like real tibia gives you access to higher custom spawns.

third vocation, cheaper supplies cost, more money for loot, more regen, faster attack rate, more exp gain, and as far as vip quests and spawns, theirs shouldnt be quests thats unfair, but spawns either with more monsters or with monsters that give more exp.

Back