• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you say about this?

Denix

Reaction score
A realmap with the client of 8.6 and full - with zao/razchai <w/e it calls>

With lowrates - and not out after money!
And some special unique things, like warsystem etc etc!

Here's an idea for the rates!

1-50 = 100x
50-75 = 60x
75-100 = 40x
100-120 = 25x
120-150 = 15x
150-170 = 7x
170-180 = 5x
180-190 = 4x
190-200 = 3x
200-220 = 2x
220+ 1.8x

My main goal is to make it a RPG map, and not like other realmaps, when you reach level 200 within some hours and complete INQ the first day!
My other goal is to atleast get some money, and still dont make those who donate overpowered - IDEA FOR DONATES:
Magic Plate Armor = 1€ - Euro
Golden legs = 1€
Justice Seeker = 2€
Royal Axe = 2€
Blessed Sceptre = 2€
10 Crystal Coins = 1€
25 Crystal Coins = 2€.

I've played OT's myself when you reach level 200~ the first day, and get a team for INQ the first day too! And the blocker himself is like level 400+ - thats just boring!

<Other Information About The Server>

*25x Skillrate
*25x MagicRate
*The normal items from ingame <wont customize any items - the only item i'll customize is SOFT BOOTS to 30 mana a sec/health>
*A chestbox in thais dp for level 50+ and the reward is 2 crystal coins!

And as i said UP, we arent out after any kind of money - Incase of if you donate, all the money will go to the OTserver <upgrading it>

Any ideas about this? Else just say "SIGNED" or something, so i know i can open this and dont just get like aproxamly 10~ players!
If you got any ideas then write it here please! <If there's a huge idea i will implent it for real>!

Sincerely, Denix!

Since you're still able to get great, if not the best, stuff in the server, by just donating it's pointless.
There are about 2389479283781047238 real map servers anyway, your servers adds nothing to the masses. Maybe a bit cheaper "donations", which destroys the server even faster.

Im not out after money - might open it without donates, but i gotta know if players even start without donating?

I wouldn't, since I know you can instantly boost to the top if you'd donate.
I wouldn't play a rl map as well, anyway.

And some special unique things, like warsystem etc etc!

Since when did Warsystem become Unique?

With lowrates - and not out after money!
And as i said UP, we arent out after any kind of money - Incase of if you donate, all the money will go to the OTserver <upgrading it>
Im not out after money - might open it without donates, but i gotta know if players even start without donating?

My other goal is to atleast get some money,

:w00t:

?? Ofcourse i need to get some income, gotta pay for a dedicated???

No, no, no. If I were you, I would not even download any real map and setup and start because I would be the 10th miljon, miljon, miljon person that is making a RL map server. That means that you won't get any players, maybe 7-9 players a day but that's not enough, is it?

I would just think off this thread and start a unique server with unique ideas, not like Guild Wars. That was the worst unique thing I've ever heard... You should make it same exp rate as you have thought there up, maybe edit a bit to feel the RPG feeling.

Instead of paying for a dedicated for this server, you should have employed that can script/map/storywrite for you and you are paying them. Then host the server on your own computer until you have money to pay a dedicated server, if it's necessary, else it's fine to host it on your computer.

This project with the RPG server will go more further than the shitty RL thoughts.

Thanks, and that is what I think.

Here's what i thought about it, and yes ofc WarOfTheTitans, im adding some RPG stuffs "OFC".

The quest's ingame wont be as easy as in other OTs, like when you solo INQ at level 400 alone!
As you've read, max level will be aproxamly level 200~, and that you even need a good team for these quests!
+ I might get some proffesional help, not sure since i havent asked yet - But incase of if she says yes, i could get some help by Scarlet Ayleid <Might make the OTserver even better, since she is really proffesional>

This aint a Download & Run server - Im going to waste nights, hours and days for this project.

And as TGYoshi said - "I wouldn't, since I know you can instantly boost to the top if you'd donate.
I wouldn't play a rl map as well, anyway."

I'm not creating OVER POWERFUL donates, like star tear etc.
Best item in the shop will be a magic plate armor, since i need atleast some few hundred euros/€ to pay for the dedicated!

By making your rates that way you have turned the entire purpose of your server into the 3-4 endgame quests and pvp.

Wouldnt play it. Why would I buy items when I can hunt everything for free anyway since Im level 200?

Hm, as i said it was just a idea - please give me some other ideas about the rates and i will change em!

I dont know if there is this server RealOT under 7.7 protocol, but it was preety nice one OT that was using RealTibia map.
There were quest exactly made as on global, rates was really LOW i mean like 3x.
Besides I agree that there are already plenty of "REAL RPG" servers. I was about to make one few years ago (protocol 8.3 I quess) we had most quests done nice, but noone wanted to play it anyway.. Yeah beacosue it was low rated and we put most things as on global. Thats why I think realmap server is waste of time, but have fun with it anyway :)

Magic rate should always be much lower than skill rate, just as an aside.
low rates are 2-5 imo.

my preference (I play on a private server with friends only, hosted by myself)
2x exp
10x skills
3x magic
1x drops
1.5x regen
+5 cap/level to all vocations.

The reasoning is I enjoy playing the game because I find the game itself fun. I dont see any point in rushing from 1 to 200, only to do nothing new and have no challenge at end game -- there is no end game if you do this. (pvp is endgame regardless of rate)

skills at 10x because it will still take 20+ hours per level near 100. Magic at 3x because magic always advances faster on OTS due to increased regen and excess cash blown on manas/softboots.

1x drops to make drops a part of the game, anything higher and they dont matter IMO.

regen, preference. I dont enjoy sitting waiting for health and mana at low levels, and 1.5x is enough to completely remove that aspect.

+5 cap, no real argument for it, personal preference.

I am a rare player though, I havent played tibia in 5 years or more. I actually enjoy the game itself. Most OT players want circlejerk demon kills and nonsense PVP, ignoring the fact that killing a demon at level 300 is no different than a dragon at 40, and pvp is the same regardless of your level.

Back