• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whats Happen here I can't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antrhax_Soul

Reaction score
Antrhaxcs, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

????

I'm Banned ?
WTF WHY....

No, you aren't banned I think you want to go to the forgotten server but you need 24 hours of membership and 15 posts then you will become a full member and then you have acces to the forgotten server.

Same message to my current account needed to login in this old account =/
something wrong i guess

.... bro... I have like 2 months active and have 200 post...
I'm Antrhaxcs.

Maby you are hacked because you were active today

Last Activity: Today 19:44

Look.. I was looking in threats for news, I've made post early...
next I go to eat when I come back I was tryed to post but I can't say this msj...
P.D: I Can login in Antrhaxcs... but can't post.

look this say at my main acc (Antrhaxcs):