• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When im mapping.

Friherren

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Im mapping my own map for client 8.6 im using the "cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2" and im using RME v.2.2 when i hit Raw Palette there are many tabs but i went to others.

And down to id 12511 this id shows an image who is like a look a like from the palisade with the id 3508.

I used this id 12511 since that one was way cooler and nicer. But when i connect to the game the ids are diffrent in the game client and in the RME.

the id for the dark wall 12511 in game client are (8.6) id 12473.

Can i chnage this myself so i can get my spawn made or how the hell do i fix this? or is it even possiable?

Kind Regards
Friherren

How do i get in my items.otb and the item.xml from my server into RME then?
probly just me who is stupid to dont know how but better asking then failing big time.

kind regards
friherren

Nice Limos thx again! your awsome!
;D
kind regards
friherren

- - - Updated - - -

Well other question now then i got the walls to work but i want the ids on the walls to be named i guess i add that in items.xml but how do i do that wihtout ruin the stuff thats already in there?
lets say i have this id 12495 on one of the walls. then i just add new line.
"
</item>
</item id="12495" name="dark wooden wall" />
</item>
"
or how do i do?

Kind Regards
Friherren

You can just add new lines with the missing ids if they are not added yet in items.xml. If they are already added then just change the name.

Back