• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where are the newest open tibia DLLs?

Taurus

Texass
Solutions
Reaction score
I have searched (both OTLand and Google) to try and find DLLs for open tibia. The ones I have found are very old. I'm having an issue with my client debugging every time I open a bag and I figured this was as good a place to start as any.

I'm using OTX 3.10 I would really like to know where these come from. I need libmysql.dll and lua51.dll for OTX.

Wish I could know more about where to get them (on my own) and who makes them, etc. Thanks a lot.

Solution
I can understand why. I've seen the people on here. It's like they're proud that they are exploiting the OT community. That ain't me.

100% I value people like yourself. The OTServ community will get along without me. Without a few good men like yourself it falls apart.

....To what I assumed was a passive aggressive response. Forgive me. I figured you were being a dick. Easy mistake to make.

I've come a long way since my beginnings, here. But I've always had the ability to learn quickly. Others obviously don't.

-Back when I started getting into OTs they were XML based junk lol. But I loved it, was simple as HTML really and worked like a charm for the most part.
-Then it moved on to SQL. I barely was able to hang on...
Thanks anyway, but those are even older than the ones I have. The mysql one is like a full version behind.

If anyone has a proper answer I'd appreciate that.
His was just a copy and paste of the first result in Google (which I already said I used).
dDRUcs1.png

My original question is still unanswered. Thanks to anyone who feels like helping out.

Last edited:
you shouldn't need updated dlls, they work fine
dlls aren't the problem i have no clue why you thought that might be the issue directly related to your client debugging
His was just a copy and paste of the first result in Google (which I already said I used).
you never said you used the 2.0 pack, you implied you had older dlls which would imply 1.0 because 2.0 is the newest dll pack and the one you need
here's your "proper answer"
close the thread because dlls aren't the problem, it's either otx or you corrupted an item inside (or the backpack itself)

Here you go with proper answer. Dont use otx shit, you are probably using Tibia 11. You have no knowledge at all how does the client works. If they changed something in Tibia 11 update and you have no idea about this then it can debug.
This is the first guess.

Second.
Otx is just bugged and there is something not updated to fit the newest Tibia client.

Here you go with proper answer. Dont use otx shit, you are probably using Tibia 11. You have no knowledge at all how does the client works. If they changed something in Tibia 11 update and you have no idea about this then it can debug.
This is the first guess.

Second.
Otx is just bugged and there is something not updated to fit the newest Tibia client.

That's the most acceptable answer I've heard of so far. Yet the devs say it's all good on their end, so it's difficult to give up. Is there no way to get tibia 11 working? I'd love to learn more about the differences but no one answers questions except by posting links that lead to the info I've read fifty times.

@Static_ actually, I specified it's any container at all. Sure would be awesome if people could just answer questions based on the info given.

That's the most acceptable answer I've heard of so far. Yet the devs say it's all good on their end, so it's difficult to give up. Is there no way to get tibia 11 working? I'd love to learn more about the differences but no one answers questions except by posting links that lead to the info I've read fifty times.
Ofc there is a way to get tibia 11 working. You have to analyse tibia 11 packets. If you send the packet but it does not contain all informations that client wants then client will crash.
Also if you send unknown packet that client cant recognize it will crash too.

My advice is to use normal Tibia 10 and normal TFS engine if you are not experienced in scripting/programming.

it's either otx or
@Static_ actually, I specified it's any container at all. Sure would be awesome if people could just answer questions based on the info given.
can't tell if you're generally this fucking dumb
you specified nothing, so i assumed it could either be all or one
so i said
it is either otx which makes all your containers crash
or
if it's one container you corrupted something

can't tell if you're generally this fucking dumb
you specified nothing, so i assumed it could either be all or one
so i said
it is either otx which makes all your containers crash
or
if it's one container you corrupted something

Alright man, if you're really not meaning to just answer me with info that I already included in my post then nothing I said applies to you. Thanks.

I remember when OTLand was a HAVEN for those seeking knowledge. Now any time I ask a question someone uses my thread to raise their post count by posting google results.

Hell, all I want is a way to start a tibia 11 server. That's really it. Is there any working way to do so? I don't care which patch level or whatever. I really just want more info on how this works.

OTs are changing. I want to grow with them, not get left behind. Forgive me for not being extremely articulate in the wide variety of areas that relate to programming and development.

I never claimed to be an expert.

Last edited:
No ots are not changing Tibia is changing if you would make all these things that you got now the easy way(just downloaded). You wouldnt had this problem, you are just looking for a fix not for knowledge or anything. Start reading the code, learn how to understand code you have in your engine and then you maybe would be able to learn something. This is not something people can help you with. Btw. Tibia 11 is not compatible with tfs(yes otx is based on tfs, they just added a lot of random code, otx support for tibia 11 is not full. Tfs was made for tibia 10.x and its working with this client just fine). If you really want to have Tibia 11 you have to solve this yourself, because otland(tfs) does not support this client, so you will have hard time getting help.

And dlls have nothing to do with client.

Last edited:
No ots are not changing
Disagree, though I have been into OTs since back when they were XML based lmfao
if you would make all these things that you got now the easy way(just downloaded)
Yeah, not a programmer. I understand how to run a tibia server, not make one. Call me whatever you like, people enjoy my servers and I've met a lot of cool people this way. I have no regrets.
just looking for a fix not for knowledge
Every time I find a "fix" I gain knowledge. <- this is called learning.
otx support for tibia 11 is not full
I suppose I understand that. Thing is, I've wanted to run a Tibia 11 server for like a full year. Still don't see why it's not possible with the right people helping.
you will have hard time getting help
I was already having a hard time when I was using TFS a year ago, lol.

@Thexamx I appreciate your advice. I'm not trying to sound unappreciative, but I still have hopes that someone had the same problem as me and got it working. Otherwise, Yeah... I'll probably go back and make a 10.xx server like others are doing.

I run OTs because people like the way I host them. Not because I want to make money, not because I am a programmer. Because I love Tibia.
You're trying to tell me that if I'm not a programmer I have no business hosting OTs. I disagree 100%.

I donate to OTLand regularly... I support other OTs.... I answer questions on the support board when I am able.
I may not be a genius, but I do add value to the OTServ community and have done so for nearly a decade.

Old sig, thanks for the heads up.

Alright man, if you're really not meaning to just answer me with info that I already included in my post then nothing I said applies to you. Thanks.

I remember when OTLand was a HAVEN for those seeking knowledge. Now any time I ask a question someone uses my thread to raise their post count by posting google results.

Hell, all I want is a way to start a tibia 11 server. That's really it. Is there any working way to do so? I don't care which patch level or whatever. I really just want more info on how this works.

OTs are changing. I want to grow with them, not get left behind. Forgive me for not being extremely articulate in the wide variety of areas that relate to programming and development.

I never claimed to be an expert.
i don't give a flying fuck about post count, i could have 100 posts for all i care
i tried to help but you replied passive aggressively saying my post was fucking useless when you never said what you tried, you only said you googled dlls
so i gave you the correct dlls for what you were asking for
because your lack of knowledge you decided to give me shit for something that was correct, that dll pack are the exact dlls you need to run a server but your error was completely unrelated
by god i would love it if people actually came here to learn, that would save some time
but instead 90% of the people here think people like me or the other people that answer support threads like wibbenz are their personal helpers, and act like it's our duty to make shit for them

act like it's our duty to make shit for them
You've obviously applied some attitude that doesn't belong to me, to my posts. That's not something I can help.

I have been asking my question as clearly as I can. I asked about DLLs because the developer just kept saying "update ur tools" and I have no idea what he means.

Followed his wiki 100% and still had to solve a bunch of problems on my own, all my tools should be new because I just downloaded them all from his links. The only "tools" I could think of that aren't updated are the DLLs. Btw, Wibbenz has been totally awesome in the past with any question I've had and I've learned more from him than even Cykotitan. lol Those guys are great about offering help to anyone who's trying to understand more about Open Tibia. Instead with you every reply seems to imply that people should just know it already because you do.

How is anyone supposed to react to that kinda treatment, man? I'm asking the question best as I know how and people like you enjoy making me reiterate what I'm asking for 5 times.

Still no one has answered me as to where DLLs come from. Who makes them, etc. That seems like a BASIC question that would also be really useful information.

Fuck, this shit looks like fucking magic to me man. I've always enjoyed OTs but over the last few years it's become "you're not a programmer, fuck off".

You've obviously applied some attitude that doesn't belong to me, to my posts. That's not something I can help.

I have been asking my question as clearly as I can. I asked about DLLs because the developer just kept saying "update ur tools" and I have no idea what he means.

Followed his wiki 100% and still had to solve a bunch of problems on my own, all my tools should be new because I just downloaded them all from his links. The only "tools" I could think of that aren't updated are the DLLs. Btw, Wibbenz has been totally awesome in the past with any question I've had and I've learned more from him than even Cykotitan. lol Those guys are great about offering help to anyone who's trying to understand more about Open Tibia. Instead with you every reply seems to imply that people should just know it already because you do.

How is anyone supposed to react to that kinda treatment, man? I'm asking the question best as I know how and people like you enjoy making me reiterate what I'm asking for 5 times.

Still no one has answered me as to where DLLs come from. Who makes them, etc. That seems like a BASIC question that would also be really useful information.

Fuck, this shit looks like fucking magic to me man. I've always enjoyed OTs but over the last few years it's become "you're not a programmer, fuck off".
i don't mind helping people who are actually trying to learn, i'm probably on here more than anyone active here nowadays
the people i reply shit to are the people that have been here for years but haven't bothered to learn anything at all and keep asking for help, i'd sure as hell like to think nobody wants to be holding people's hands forever to help them with everything they want
making you reiterate what you want wastes my time which isn't at all my intention or within my interest, i'd rather respond and be done with it, which is what i tried to do until you gave me a passive aggressive reply when i tried to help you
surely you can understand my frustration when i get a slap in the face like i didn't try to help you
if you want to know what dlls are:
DLLs are dynamic link libraries, which contains information for executables to use such as functions, variables, icons, etc
nobody specifically "makes" them, they are compiled just like executables are
if you go into visual studio and create a new console project, you can choose a DLL application and compile some code into a DLL for another executable to use

the ot community has become like that because it gets old trying to help the same people over and over again who don't bother to learn a thing, which is why i'm running out of patience nowadays

i'm running out of patience nowadays
I can understand why. I've seen the people on here. It's like they're proud that they are exploiting the OT community. That ain't me.
surely you can understand my frustration
100% I value people like yourself. The OTServ community will get along without me. Without a few good men like yourself it falls apart.
you gave me a passive aggressive reply
....To what I assumed was a passive aggressive response. Forgive me. I figured you were being a dick. Easy mistake to make.

I've come a long way since my beginnings, here. But I've always had the ability to learn quickly. Others obviously don't.

-Back when I started getting into OTs they were XML based junk lol. But I loved it, was simple as HTML really and worked like a charm for the most part.
-Then it moved on to SQL. I barely was able to hang on for that ride. But thanks for a bunch of guys like yourself (and the tutorials were way better and more plentiful back then) I was able to get caught up.
-After that people moved away from "account manager" character, I was able to learn enough about hosting a website to get me along.
-Now it's moving into areas beyond my comprehension, but I'll keep hanging on.

Honestly, I'm not one of the people you seem to think I am. I've learned plenty I just still haven't learned how to ask a detailed question apparently. I've analyzed the SHIT out of every post I make on here and they still piss someone off eventually. I'll keep trying to improve in this area, all the while.

I am not a programmer. I probably never will be. I still enjoy making OTs and creating new quests and items and monsters and stuff. I think that's not such a bad pursuit.
I just wanna make an OT that's relevant, playable, and readily open to customization. That's why I'm looking forward to support for Tibia 11. I really like all the new stuff CIP added to the game. It's like a shopping list for guys like me that aren't genius programmers, but are great at making content.

Edit: Oh, but still... who makes OUR dlls? (the open tibia ones)

-Then it moved on to SQL. I barely was able to hang on for that ride. But thanks for a bunch of guys like yourself (and the tutorials were way better and more plentiful back then) I was able to get caught up.
-After that people moved away from "account manager" character, I was able to learn enough about hosting a website to get me along.
-Now it's moving into areas beyond my comprehension, but I'll keep hanging on.

Honestly, I'm not one of the people you seem to think I am. I've learned plenty I just still haven't learned how to ask a detailed question apparently. I've analyzed the SHIT out of every post I make on here and they still piss someone off eventually. I'll keep trying to improve in this area, all the while.

I am not a programmer. I probably never will be. I still enjoy making OTs and creating new quests and items and monsters and stuff. I think that's not such a bad pursuit.
I just wanna make an OT that's relevant, playable, and readily open to customization. That's why I'm looking forward to support for Tibia 11. I really like all the new stuff CIP added to the game. It's like a shopping list for guys like me that aren't genius programmers, but are great at making content.

Edit: Oh, but still... who makes OUR dlls? (the open tibia ones)
i can see how you would think i was being a dick, but i was really just trying to help
the dlls you asked for were that simple to get, google search and copypaste, and that's the answer
not really much else to add really, but i guess i skimmed over it and never saw when you asked what dlls were
i definitely don't think you're one of the people i'm talking about, i can tell you're actually trying which is why i bothered to reply in the first place
tibia 11 would most likely be available once tfs 1.3 is released, but i'm not sure when that will be
i wouldn't doubt it's tough for the tfs maintainers or at least unpleasant because there's especially almost nobody that helps contribute to tfs
i think mark either compiled them all and threw them into the pack (or at least a few) and found a few online maybe but i'm not sure
best of luck to you

Solution
Back