• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where is Gamemasters when you need them?

Could be spamming sd from the battle window and same tactic for the knight. We understand, they're in your enemy team, obviously you have to try to get them banned since they're a threat to you. And the picture is even worse, proving nothing. God sake.

"He does everything to get me pissed!" You obviously do the same, hypocrite.

Could be spamming sd from the battle window and same tactic for the knight. We understand, they're in your enemy team, obviously you have to try to get them banned since they're a threat to you. And the picture is even worse, proving nothing. God sake.

"He does everything to get me pissed!" You obviously do the same, hypocrite.

I don't feel like they're a threat to me, noob..
YouTube - Semper Fi (Moonhawk)

Watch that instead, they're getting their ass fucked..

Don't speak, lol..
-
Annoying that one of these guys got no life, standing there for an hour, trapping me..
And it sucks that you are so dumb that you can't see a re-atk.
Dumb shit ^^

Just wait. Mythos is here to steal the show, so you'll get ma-ssa-cred.

P.S. How is he no-life for letting a bot do all the work? You're the no-lifer taking the time to make such a post. You even made a youtube movie! How soet.

I don't feel like they're a threat to me, noob..
YouTube - Semper Fi (Moonhawk)

Watch that instead, they're getting their ass fucked..

Don't speak, lol..
-
Annoying that one of these guys got no life, standing there for an hour, trapping me..
And it sucks that you are so dumb that you can't see a re-atk.
Dumb shit ^^

That movie is boring as hell. Why shouldn't I speak? You make a thread about being bullied on an OT and you tell me to shut up. I'm 100% sure that when the kid blocked you off with anti-push script, you were trying to remove the stuff beneath him for an whole hour, MANUALLY.

Now, I didn't say that they're not using these scripts, I said that your little picture doesn't prove anything at all, since both of these actions can be done manually. Well, maybe not for you since your IQ was 70 at it's peak.

Here's a little something for you to chew on: (Rules Section)

"We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:
* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not tolerated.
* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
* login on multiple characters at the same time (i.e. two computers, magebomb or multiclient)"

Back