• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which client is the most fun to play on? [POLL]

Which client is the most fun to play on?

• Total voters
but the client has nothing to do with pvp :p
I'm not sure if you understand what I'm saying. The PvP system has everything to do with updates / client versions. Read again what i've said and you'll understand.

8.6 is best version and you can see most of ots is 8.6 higher or lower is too boring :rolleyes:

8.6 is best version and you can see most of ots is 8.6 higher or lower is too boring :rolleyes:
Agreed, but then again i guess people like the latest versions because of more content... but i can't see how quests and rpg make tibia more fun nowadays.

they like 8.6 just because of the f*cking elfbot, why not 8.7? the only "main" difference is the mounts (can't remember if cooldowns were added with this as well, but they can be disabled as well), are they a bad thing? no :) they don't like 8.7 because of the addition of mounts? no, they don't like it just because there is no elfbot for it :) I don't really understand why everyone deny that people play/like 8.6 just because of elfbot and nothing more, everything that is possible in a 8.6 server is also possible (and have even more possibilities) with higher versions, EXCEPT USING ELFBOT :)

they like 8.6 just because of the f*cking elfbot, why not 8.7? the only "main" difference is the mounts (can't remember if cooldowns were added with this as well, but they can be disabled as well), are they a bad thing? no :) they don't like 8.7 because of the addition of mounts? no, they don't like it just because there is no elfbot for it :) I don't really understand why everyone deny that people play/like 8.6 just because of elfbot and nothing more, everything that is possible in a 8.6 server is also possible (and have even more possibilities) with higher versions, EXCEPT USING ELFBOT :)
Only noobs hosts 8.60 because they need money from elfbotters. >.<

I agree with you that on 8.6 clients many is using elfbot, so do i. However newer versions all have bots also. Xenobot - Windbot - BBot - Ibot etc... I can't see why 8.6 is the special one client where "everyone" is botting when every other client also have bots.

What you mean is 8.4 or 8.5.
There is pretty much no diffrence in 8.7 and 10.x.

8.7 got the cooldown system, mounts etc etc
9.x? the new pvp system was added aswell.

This is really the wrong place to use a poll like this on, those that do vote are most likely 99% server developers and we either tend to stay at 7.x or the latest.
Best would probbly be if you use OTC and make up your own client version.

What you mean is 8.4 or 8.5.
There is pretty much no diffrence in 8.7 and 10.x.

8.7 got the cooldown system, mounts etc etc
9.x? the new pvp system was added aswell.

This is really the wrong place to use a poll like this on, those that do vote are most likely 99% server developers and we either tend to stay at 7.x or the latest.
Best would probbly be if you use OTC and make up your own client version.
Could you explain what everyone means with the new pvp system? i have played 8.60 and 10.77 but i don't see any difference at all.

Could you explain what everyone means with the new pvp system? i have played 8.60 and 10.77 but i don't see any difference at all.

There are big diffrences, ive started to code it and waiting for a bounty to come for it :p
A tip would be to watch bubbagame; http://www.twitch.tv/bubbagame/profile
Ex here: http://www.twitch.tv/bubbagame/v/5182012

They now send out squares so you can see if the player attacked you, one in your guild or party or none of the above.
Also MWs and wild growths now act like a player, you can walk through them if one in your party or guild threw it (or a player with dove mode).
If you have red mode, cast an MW and then another player walks through it you will be aggressive against that player.

Those are some of the things the new PvP system has, so you need alot of code to fully make it work.
Right now I might have written about 300-500 lines of code to get it semi working.
Still alot to do in the item codes so certain players can walk through it and some can't(depending on PvP mode, damage map etc).

But TFS has not gotten it coded yet, so right now it uses the 8.x PvP system, but not really - I guess we can call it a custom PvP system.

There are big diffrences, ive started to code it and waiting for a bounty to come for it :p
A tip would be to watch bubbagame; http://www.twitch.tv/bubbagame/profile
Ex here: http://www.twitch.tv/bubbagame/v/5182012

They now send out squares so you can see if the player attacked you, one in your guild or party or none of the above.
Also MWs and wild growths now act like a player, you can walk through them if one in your party or guild threw it (or a player with dove mode).
If you have red mode, cast an MW and then another player walks through it you will be aggressive against that player.

Those are some of the things the new PvP system has, so you need alot of code to fully make it work.
Right now I might have written about 300-500 lines of code to get it semi working.
Still alot to do in the item codes so certain players can walk through it and some can't(depending on PvP mode, damage map etc).

But TFS has not gotten it coded yet, so right now it uses the 8.x PvP system, but not really - I guess we can call it a custom PvP system.
Really? .__. The mwall part acting like a player. Wow.

one of the main reasons I have get used to only filter 8.60 servers is because of the old IP-changer only reaches to 8.60 (If I remember right), and there is alot of "simpsons ipchanger" users.

one of the main reasons I have get used to only filter 8.60 servers is because of the old IP-changer only reaches to 8.60 (If I remember right), and there is alot of "simpsons ipchanger" users.
Asparate ip changer is well known for viruses. In 2012/2013 the program got infected by 3 trojan horses.

Really? .__. The mwall part acting like a player. Wow.

Well not really as a player, it can't attack etc, but in the "canWalkThrough"~ function it acts like a player, depending on what your settings it can either block or allow you through.

Asparate ip changer is well known for viruses. In 2012/2013 the program got infected by 3 trojan horses.

It's the 8.6 version, if im not mistaken Asprate(the real one) never supported 8.6.
OTLand is better ofc, mainly since it does not need to be updated. But also has a couple of cons.
The main ones IMO is that it isen't open source, second one is that it dosn't have a "scroll menu" to show previous IPs, annoying having to type the IP again if you switch OT and then back.

Well not really as a player, it can't attack etc, but in the "canWalkThrough"~ function it acts like a player, depending on what your settings it can either block or allow you through.

It's the 8.6 version, if im not mistaken Asprate(the real one) never supported 8.6.
OTLand is better ofc, mainly since it does not need to be updated. But also has a couple of cons.
The main ones IMO is that it isen't open source, second one is that it dosn't have a "scroll menu" to show previous IPs, annoying having to type the IP again if you switch OT and then back.
The second is true. Always hating that thing. ._.

The second is true. Always hating that thing. ._.

Yeah and things like that would be fixed within an hour if Mark made it open source.
I guess it isen't open source because they wanna be able to block servers out.
But like come on, really easy to make an IP changer if you don't want the extra stuff.

Yeah and things like that would be fixed within an hour if Mark made it open source.
I guess it isen't open source because they wanna be able to block servers out.
But like come on, really easy to make an IP changer if you don't want the extra stuff.
What do you mean with blocking servers out? huh. Does the Otland ipchanger blocks servers?

Back