• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will start on the brand new Retro World?

daadyboy5

umapbro
Reaction score
Tomorrow afternoon, we plan to launch Morta and Mortera, the new blocked Retro Open PvP worlds. Only premium accounts will be able to play there initially. Also, Calva and Calvera will turn into free-to-move Retro Open PvP worlds at server save tomorrow.

I'll start on Morta/Mortera (the europe server). Someone would like to join?

Isn't this a hoax , the 'retro worlds' only have a retro pvp/skull system everything else is like the actual version?
To me this looks like they are trying to trick people into subscribing to premium to play on a retro server which isn't really a retro server.

Or am I wrong?

I've given up my hopes of cipsoft, those retro world, there's nothing retro about it. it's only their PK system from the past, that people have requested back for 10 years and now they want to try it.
But other than pk, there's nothing retro, so I personally think it's little bullshit that they call those worlds "retro".. specially since those world will have all the latest updates...

I will play cipsoft again if they were to launch a 7.4 - 7.72 server, possible up to 8.0 but not over that, once 8.10 came the magic effects became the "new" and ugly ones

I might check it out, cuz I didn't like the new school pvp (swapping, ghosting, frag count, ... )

Haven't played real tibia in a while tho...

Can anyone tell me a bit about offline training?
Is it still worth it to train with monks, for example when I don't have time to pg. Or is it better to just put your char in off trainers?
Both for skills and mlvl (eat + cast spells) cuz i'll probably mc.

Playing in a fresh economy and competing for the top is always fun however it's sadly gonna be flooded by bots within a day which sucks...

Playing in a fresh economy and competing for the top is always fun however it's sadly gonna be flooded by bots within a day which sucks...
Hard to compete for the top when these guys got level 100 in like less then 2 weeks on Hydera or whatever

It was never retro WORLD it is RETRO OPEN PVP. twist of faith etc is gone so yea that part is retro minor changes but it seems a lot better than that bullshit that there is now. stop crying about every single thing they do jezus christ.

Started on Morta (The European One), PM me your name if you want to teamhunt / pk / quest.

On Mortera 'Ryu Stronghart'

10728650_652588838190412_101051098_n.jpg

sexy oooi oooi!

Last edited:
Back