• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Windows 98 pw experts

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for some Windows 98 experts, let me put it in this way,

my friends father has changed the password at his computer, and will only login when he's home.. so I am trying to help my friend out, he's using the version "Windows 98" which sucks, I know, and the problem is: He want to know how he can get the password or change it without be logged in, dunno how to explain better.. but it should be some way to change it.. As I told you, I am just trying to help my friend out and I have no clues about windows 98 lol

once he is on u can search for programs that allow u to by pass the password

still dont get it, what kind of programs?

At my school, there was some students which had forgotten their password to the computers, he told the teachers and they helped him change his computer. It was windows 2000, the same like 98 almost. And they didnt use any programs :eek:

still dont get it, what kind of programs?

At my school, there was some students which had forgotten their password to the computers, he told the teachers and they helped him change his computer. It was windows 2000, the same like 98 almost. And they didnt use any programs :eek:
Maybe the password was stored somewhere else, since the computers are conected on lan.

Try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Registry

In fact, the teachers didnt know much about computers at all.

Thanks jester, ill read this tonight.. got headache right now :p

Use password inteligent (supports win98) it will delete the password from the computer.

Back