• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wintervale | Highrate | 7.6 realmap | Design discussion | Summary before the launch

You are digusting.

People from oldschool do not need new tibia edits that makes the game easier.

Im oldschool. I didnt even say anything about new school.. I mentioned something about blessings so can you and your boyfriend let it the fuck go? All this off-topic shit, not coming back here if you quote again, moron.

Im oldschool. I didnt even say anything about new school.. I mentioned something about blessings so can you and your boyfriend let it the fuck go? All this off-topic shit, not coming back here if you quote again, moron.
Please read your posts again.

You said you used to play tibia since 7.1 and that blessings always protected from no items lost. You are a funny troll

Anyhow... In Wintervale you will always need an Amulet of Loss to prevent item drop. That is how it used to be in old Tibia and that is how I like it. If you wish to battle with for example SSA, keep in mind that you will always lose your backpack and possibly equipment. Aol will be cheaper after completing PoI and blessings can be bought at once. I think that this subject is now done.

Does anyone have any suggestions concerning the exp-, magic level- and skill rates?

Currently it's quite easy to get level 20-30 just in Thais sewers and head to Tombs. Level 50's there is a 30 min job. Then on Ankrahmun Dragon lairs you can get 80-100 in around an hour. Just have to keep on getting manafluids and making own runes all the time. Haven't tested all vocations yet, but I will fix the connections asap, and invite the testers. Website is still under construction but it's working properly. Just need to add some info there about the quests and other unique features.

http://wintervale.ddns.net/news.php

That is our website. Remember, that it is not completed yet. Some of the pages are empty but I am constantly working to get them filled with the info they need. You can see the rules and some of the monsters there. It is online most of the time, but not always. There you can check some things and get familiar with the rules and some of the unique monsters atm. I will add more information there, when I have time. Signup is working but I will delete all the account information if someone makes an account. Also there is no need to use the "Downloads"-section, that is just a test client and you can't log in with that, even if the server is online.

I am also discussing with the hosting company about the server. There will be completely DDoS-free, lagless and stable host for Wintervale. Running 24/7 all around the years. However, I might restart the server once a day when we're adding new things, fixing bugs and bringing updates. But we will ofcourse inform you about these restarts and they will take only about 5 minutes, until the server is back online. I will only restart the server for these upgrades ONCE per day. We will fix everything at once and make only one restart. And it will be only once per 24 hours, unless something really bad happens.

http://wintervale.ddns.net/news.php

That is our website. Remember, that it is not completed yet. Some of the pages are empty but I am constantly working to get them filled with the info they need. You can see the rules and some of the monsters there. It is online most of the time, but not always. There you can check some things and get familiar with the rules and some of the unique monsters atm. I will add more information there, when I have time. Signup is working but I will delete all the account information if someone makes an account. Also there is no need to use the "Downloads"-section, that is just a test client and you can't log in with that, even if the server is online.

I am also discussing with the hosting company about the server. There will be completely DDoS-free, lagless and stable host for Wintervale. Running 24/7 all around the years. However, I might restart the server once a day when we're adding new things, fixing bugs and bringing updates. But we will ofcourse inform you about these restarts and they will take only about 5 minutes, until the server is back online. I will only restart the server for these upgrades ONCE per day. We will fix everything at once and make only one restart. And it will be only once per 24 hours, unless something really bad happens.
when it will be open?

I still need to discuss with the hoster about certain things. Also the client has to be fixed and the hoster will get it online. Hopefully today or tomorrow, not sure yet. Then I will let the testers online and do the final fixes. If everything goes right and I can get on with the hoster asap, testers may log in this evening or tomorrow.

Alright! I will most likely invite around 5-10 players for the testing phase.

I am currently working on the website, to add all the needed information there. You can see it slowly growing here: Wintervale.ddns.net

@flipini I will take a look and we'll see what we can do. Everything starts to be in order for the launch, but we will ofcourse start to design updates as soon as we can get it all nice and smooth. Task system is on the update line, but I will add that CAM system there also.

Alright! I will most likely invite around 5-10 players for the testing phase.

I am currently working on the website, to add all the needed information there. You can see it slowly growing here: Wintervale.ddns.net

@flipini I will take a look and we'll see what we can do. Everything starts to be in order for the launch, but we will ofcourse start to design updates as soon as we can get it all nice and smooth. Task system is on the update line, but I will add that CAM system there also.
No need to rush, but many people like to cam and make youtube videos. Its a good way to advertise and show off, and without any avaliable ppl get sad ;( xd

Nice web

No need to rush, but many people like to cam and make youtube videos. Its a good way to advertise and show off, and without any avaliable ppl get sad ;( xd

Nice web

Indeed. And also images and videos can be used as a proof in rule violation cases in Wintervale. So such an easy recording function in the client itself would be fantastic. However, all the video and image proofs will be evaluated by the Head Gamemaster, as well as the Gamemaster who received the report.

Well, I will basically just choose the first 10~ who sends me a private message about it. And janni, you are one of them.

There is no that much official requirements for testing. Just don't be a jerk and speak understandable English :)

I have added some more information on the website in the "Information"-section. Please take a look and let me know what you think. It's not completed yet but looking forward to it tomorrow. Good night now! :)

Took a while to get it done, but as I know Lauri he was making sure all works great. Looking forward to the launch ill try to be there :) good luck!

Back