• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wintervale | Highrate | 7.6 realmap | Design discussion | Summary before the launch

There are currently 5 bosses, hard ones. They spawn in around every 15 to 30 minutes in quite distant locations. You will need a small team to slay them, and one is immune to death, so sorcerers are needed with their energy waves.

Each of these bosses will drop one very rare item, there is a mention "It is an ancient relic..." etc. in every item. When you bring all of these 5 items to this new blessing NPC, he will give you something quite valuable ;) After that, he will give you a blessed rune for each item. Remember that the bosses are quite hard and the droprate for these relic items is small, so good luck with it :)

But hey, we might always hold an event and one of the rewards may be either one of these items or the rune.

Heh :D Maybe. However I think that they will rather form a team of friends and try to get one item for each and move to the next boss :)

New suggestion: Delete follow attack, annoying becouse it go full speed. and not give intersesting battles, what you think GM Lauri?

When online? Not on advertisment?

I don't know the exact date of the launch yet, so I can't create an advertisement thread. I will keep you updated and I will make that thread a week before the launch. Launching day will be some friday or saturday.

A new area Demonkeep has been created, with a small quest aside the CGQ. Prepare to team up in there and face 3 Demon Lords in their own chambers.

New items has also been added.

I also changed the spells to appear on orange text, so they do not appear in the Default channel.

Last edited:
Follow attack is a part of the game, should not be removed.
I totally agree with you. But there is a problem, if its still Danera follow attack its not as it was real tibia, it gives a sick speed its impossible to outrun a ek by being a mage. I hope Laur1 can confirm this because im pretty sure as I played some version and i noticed myself, not even fun. Its GM decision anayway.

@up already reported this and many other bugs to Lauri he says, majority of the files he has are not Danera files so those bugs shouldnt exist :)

Follow attack should now work as intended. There is a small delay before a character actually starts to follow, and it doesn't give any sort of speedboosts.

I don't know the exact date of the launch yet, so I can't create an advertisement thread. I will keep you updated and I will make that thread a week before the launch. Launching day will be some friday or saturday.

A new area Demonkeep has been created, with a small quest aside the CGQ. Prepare to team up in there and face 3 Demon Lords in their own chambers.

New items has also been added.

I also changed the spells to appear on orange text, so they do not appear in the Default channel.
About the text not in default, not good in some occations. Sometimes someone runs past or whatever using a haste spell for example and you didn't really catch their name, there is no way to copy name from chat.

Please Lauri bro put more infos ;) gogo Cant wait for play this will be great ot!!!!!!

2vsoznq.jpg

cno1f.jpg

2ljrw5g.jpg

53jthe.jpg

ajxp4p.jpg

Last edited:
Aols should be like 25k only, cause why pay 40k for an aol when you can pay 50k for blessings and lose way less xp PLUS no items? :X and also, bursts/p bolts should take a bit to make, but since only mages use bursts I feel like mages should be the ones able to create. 150 mana/15 bursts, 200 mana/10 p bolts. Also the exp SHOULD take a total playing time of about 8-10 hrs for lv 100 then maybe scale up a bit with the spawns. Just my input, still watching the thread

Back