• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Wise man is needed to Harrow project

Ldrozd

Piszę skrypty w zeszycie.
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I and my friend-Zuaro- are working on Harrow project. We are both mappers and I am aswell trying to take care of scripting etc. But we have got a problem. We need somebody to our team. It could be scripter, storywriter or even mapper.

What we want from you:
-quite much time, we have got many tests,
-language:english-it would be nice if you know also polish or dutch
- it also would be nice if you live in Europe, because of the zone time

What can we offer you:
-experience
-experience
-experience
-and a position in a team when OTS will start

As you can see we are not looking for somebody who "totally rox" in some things. We are looking for sb who want to improve his skills quickly and who will help us.
We are young team and we still develop. We can develop with you, just join us.

I am a mapper just tell me what i should mapping xD

info about me

Realname:Jonas
What can you doing?:Mapping and script littel

What all about me just pm me if you need me XD

Thanks for posting an application bylundjonas. We will decide who will join us after ~48hrs since I wrote first post

Waiting for next applications.

Last edited:
Hello my name is Kim and i am soon 16 years. Live in Sweden. Have played Tibia since i was 10 years and I started play ot when I was 12. I have been GM for lots of server but I thought being a player could be really fun. But now I want to help people more and get the botter. So I watch these jobs application and I hope i can get a position in this team. And the storywriter seems nice to me :) so here is my Email
[email protected]

Im good at mapping and semi at scripting and website..
What can you doing?:Mapping and scripting a lil and lil website :p

Im in the team :cool:
Ldrozd, I think you should make a list of people who are in the team so people know who we need...

Bless,
R-V.

Back