• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WoA Official Mapping Thread

muphet

Reaction score
Hi guys. This topic will contains the pieces of Astella's World. No downloads - it's only show off.

World of Astella
The High Quality project of private game server based on Tibia, created since 2007 and is still being developed. The aim of the project is to change everything so far has been created by the Cipsoft and other people. Entirely new type of story-based gameplay + endless game. Incredibly refined and created world will attract players and allow them to discover whole areas. A lot of possibilities, countless numbers of character classes and professions. A real MMORPG with hardcore RP! More info on website (check signature).

First, I'm gonna show you 1st version of Game World. It's weights only 53MB and there are no water, mountains etc (only grass and sand). Sorry, but original size is: 4,5k x 3,5k ;D.

Secondly I'll show you piece of one village from our world.
map1.png

Stay tuned for more!

just piece of shit ;P but in-game it's looks better and you can't see larger area :p

muphet before talking screenshots, do ctrl + press the rollling thing of the mouse. yea i dont like those trees but rest seems fine

Pirate bay named Cosaricca, part of the whole city located somewhere on the ocean. Be careful! Pirates can attack you even if you're in alliance with them!
piratebayr.jpg

please do not make offtopic here, Prest :d

/why? it doesn't matter how pic looks.