• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Woot banned on Fans.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokerhamer

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
Oke as u might see i'v been banned on fans.net

Reason:
Insults to administrators, non-usefull posts, blaming, bad vocabulary.

Why dit i insulted admins there? because th intulted me and i used the samw word against him.

non-usefull posts? because every time when some one posted me a pm there i dident want to help him i told him yo come to this forum and i advertised to otland.net:eek:

blaming? i dident blame anything diferent then other people

Bad vocabulary Lol? that's no reason to ban.

It's now official

Fans SUCKS!

Battle of the forums?

Grow up?

Anyone bothered about which forum people use should spend there worries on other things.

Battle of the forums?

Grow up?

Anyone bothered about which forum people use should spend there worries on other things.

That's true but i'm standing up for Tala since i think it's unfair what the are doing

Because you were saying shit that wasn't true, talkin shit about gpl? Anyway, if you mind of banishing me because I'm from Ot Fans I don't really care

hahahahahaha! all ot.fanser suck they suck so hard!!
i got banned for non worth reason. OTLAND for OT's official site!!

any friend of talaturen gots banned on ******, ain't my decition tho. Oh, and you were threating the staff aswell, *quote; no he wont stop alone, im with him*

Last edited:
I don't think they have as good & fair moderators as this forum although I still use there forum as a lot of people have submitted some really good scripts and tuts I refer to often.

Because you were saying shit that wasn't true, talkin shit about gpl? Anyway, if you mind of banishing me because I'm from Ot Fans I don't really care

We're not banning people just because they're from other forums, we don't have such a rule, everyone who has been banned knows why, but they're too lame to tell people the truth so they say they got banned because they're members of other forums, you can see alot of members here who are registrated on other forums and not banished, so you shouldn't be talking about who is talking shit if you're talking shit aswell.

****** is just like a lame open tibia server run by kids which have no control, plx plx noob kill me I best, BANNED!

We're not banning people just because they're from other forums, we don't have such a rule, everyone who has been banned knows why, but they're too lame to tell people the truth so they say they got banned because they're members of other forums, you can see alot of members here who are registrated on other forums and not banished, so you shouldn't be talking about who is talking shit if you're talking shit aswell.

That's why i joined otland, Yorick and Pekay are saing you cant break the Gpl license but that's Bull shit (SOrry for the word), the Broke the copyright of an LEGAl game, and putted there own "free copyright" on it or how you want to call it. But Yorick and Pekay sai the dident the are using it<_<. ANywais since my dad is in the poltic i asked him if it's true he said Copy Grapics is one of the Worst copy right breakign that there is!

And tala Yorick said this in dutch in an e-mail to.

He said "if tala breaks the gpl rules we can get him, and since he's not 18 years yet an letter to his parents would be enough."

I asked him before if he's going to go to court about the rule breakign (No tala you dident break any) who's going to pai the bills?

He said "that's not so expencive if as you think, it's quit cheap and we will do it if we want to get our right!"

Well i'm going to tell u this in holland (WHere Yorick is from to) It's so expencive, Example if Yorick goes to court about the gpl breaking he needs to pai loads of euro's around 5,000 (I'v been in court 2 times so i know) and if Yorick loses he needs to pai his own court bills + Tala's court bills since yorick started it.

Last edited:
Battle of the forums?

Grow up?

I'll bet 5 buck Talaturen will ban you for that.
He banned me for this reason:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Mc-Pedro pwned!!!!

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Me too, i got baned for ever by Pekay for wearing as avatar a picture of him lol

ima stick around here for a while, see how i get treated here, maybe i may not get treated like a 'shit kicker' here....

I'll bet 5 buck Talaturen will ban you for that.
He banned me for this reason:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Mc-Pedro pwned!!!!

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

DOnt lie!!!! you said "Otland(.net) Pwned!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back