• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Working a bit on Custom map server.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Hello, as im getting bored of rl maps, I want to make a fans server. I am making a custom map server, got some good pieces, but definetely not enough. But won't start this server before 2 - 3 weeks.

I want to make this server mostly developed by other ppl than me.

So come with suggestions to how I shall make my custom S3 server.

Things so far:
Working on a town, some of u can see it in donation board, but its pretty bad, will work on it.

It will be running on TFS 0.2.10 or 0.2.11
=======================
Well thats it! xD Nothing, so come with suggestions,

exp rate? stage exp? in that case, what stage exp rate? serious? server? Shall I import a few things from rl tibia? etc anni, margor frost draggy, dhq and such? skill rate? lootrate? pet system? come with all you got! And mostly of all, If I do this good, and make it fit to your describtion, will you test it? Or will it just be waste of time? Any custom quests? what custom quests, what will happen, rook? special vocations? special spells?

If you got any special map pieces, tell me what map, or if you got it, send it to me if you want too. The maps I got now, that I can import things from, is my rl tibia map, and 3 custom maps, neverland map, TFS original map, full 7.7 rlmap

I don't want a huge remix of rl tibia like map, to bored of it.

I've been hearing this for a long time now, how's it going with the custom map project really? are there coming any custom mapped server soon from you?

Back