• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Working on new OT Project - Need your opinion

Which server would you like to play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark ShaoOz

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Im currently working in a real server project, I've been retired for a while because of university, but now I come back with more knowledge since I've finished my software developer career and now I can use all my skills to develop something big, but before that I need to know what people want, so I would like to ask which server do you prefer:

1.- Real Server 10.9+ (all the new rl stuff)
2.- Real Server 8.6 (bots, wars, etc)
3.- Custom OT (pokemon, naruto, evolution)
4.- War Server 8.6 or 10.9+

I would like it to be not as real exp and not high exp, so I estimate that it would be hard to reach 300-400, you could probably reach level 150-200 in one week but after that it's gonna be harder. It's gonna be kind of serious server, not to many shop or edited items, just something to help in pvp or gameplay, not to be like a kind of indestructible god or something.

custom but not pokemon/naruto/evolution, make RPG :)

Hello guys,
Im currently working in a real server project, I've been retired for a while because of university, but now I come back with more knowledge since I've finished my software developer career and now I can use all my skills to develop something big, but before that I need to know what people want, so I would like to ask which server do you prefer:

1.- Real Server 10.9+ (all the new rl stuff)
2.- Real Server 8.6 (bots, wars, etc)
3.- Custom OT (pokemon, naruto, evolution)
4.- War Server 8.6 or 10.9+

I would like it to be not as real exp and not high exp, so I estimate that it would be hard to reach 300-400, you could probably reach level 150-200 in one week but after that it's gonna be harder. It's gonna be kind of serious server, not to many shop or edited items, just something to help in pvp or gameplay, not to be like a kind of indestructible god or something.
make what you're inspired to make. Not what people vote for. If you don't make what you want you will quit before it's done.

Low rate RL or custom server. But not Japanese crap.
And to be honest I would play on server where there are some active GMs and who are making their own simple "quests" of finding those GMs, bringing them something or doing something for them.
2-3 years ago I was so called "Event Manager" on relatively popular Gothic-Multiplayer MMO server, back when players played it :D. I was doing simple "quests" by roleplaying as some random charcters and gaving simple quests to people who find me first. People, especially lower lvls like it.

So maybe besides typical technical aspects, You should try find group of fair people who would try to be this kind of Event Managers. I think this would be relatively original idea for OTS which are very "automatized" these days.

Back