• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf?

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
What the fuck is this men? This morning it took ages to get ur tibia screen from ur char list.

I logged of @ stairs in goroma demons, I logged in, took ages to get my screen and wtf? dead before I even saw my character.
Nice.. seriously -.-

I'm really tired of you, and I hope the gamemasters are that aswell and ban you for a month or something so there will not be anymore threads by you complaning all the time so just fuck off and start something else.

Good bye, I hope I'll never see you again!

What the fuck is this men? This morning it took ages to get ur tibia screen from ur char list.

I logged of @ stairs in goroma demons, I logged in, took ages to get my screen and wtf? dead before I even saw my character.
Nice.. seriously -.-

Its ur problem and not GMS problem

Lol u think it's normal that if u login ur dead already? It has something to do with the server lol, I'm not the only having this long time needed to relog.

And for the record, I logged my char of in the middle of warlcoks, so if I login now it'll die anyway -.-

how if u logged in middle of warlocks ?
u have battle sign
if u exit log your char stays on for 5 minutes >.>
maybe thats why your dying ?

u have battle sign

Maybe kill all warlocks, stay in the middle, wait 1 min and your pz is gone, and no warlocks have been respawned. maybe?...?...

Im having problems to with loggin in, so its not only his problem.

u have battle sign

Are you seriously that stupid? I killed the warlocks upstairs, waited in the middle of the spawn (so they can't respawn and logged of. Same as I did on demons, but when I log in again I get this laggg, and my character is online already and I can't see it. So it's getting hit already before I can do anything. thats the problem..

Are you seriously that stupid? I killed the warlocks upstairs, waited in the middle of the spawn (so they can't respawn and logged of. Same as I did on demons, but when I log in again I get this laggg, and my character is online already and I can't see it. So it's getting hit already before I can do anything. thats the problem..

A good way to avoid this would be not to log out in the middle of a spawn all the time?

And for the record, I dont have any problems at all with the loggin.

Lol u think it's normal that if u login ur dead already? It has something to do with the server lol, I'm not the only having this long time needed to relog.

And for the record, I logged my char of in the middle of warlcoks, so if I login now it'll die anyway -.-

It's your internet connection, not our server...
If you had any clue about how computers etc works, you should now this -.-..

Nice.. seriously -.-

HAHAHAAHHA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL! :D

What do you call 1 pl on the moon? Problem
What do you call 10 pls on the moon? Still a problem
What do you call the entire pl civilization on the moon? Problem solved...

So much bs haha, so then i should get my lvls back when i got 1 shotted by destroyers when jumping donw at alch quart?.........
Just stop bullshit like that, useless fkin threads....................

Ice meto, go get some sleep bet it is ur eyes that are fucked up since ur online 24/7.

Beeeey

Nice.. seriously -.-

Cry, baby cry... <3
PS:
- Buy a new computer, Pentium 2 is old :(

^ Well m8, I'll give you a idéa... When server comes upp, always wait 1 min or somethin, don't rush to loggin... Can accur sometimes, happened to me once, the thing that happened to u...

Vanderlay knows duh i mean hes doing his school project with talaturen on the softcores ot and spend 8-15 hours a day working on it. lol talk about faggot no lifes.

Back