• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Xbox Live Gamertag

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I would like to have it. Surely others wouldn't mind, right? :huh:

I'm suggesting an option to add your Xbox Live Gamertag in your contact information, so it shows up below your username and on your profile.

29db61e.png

Within the areas of the above picture (boxed in red), using the following icon, perhaps?

xboxlive.png

Nice idea, but this is an Open Tibia community, not a gaming community. Therefore it wouldnt be implemented, sadly.

Nice idea, but this is an Open Tibia community, not a gaming community. Therefore it wouldnt be implemented, sadly.
This isn't a skype community and yet there's skype.

This isn't a skype community and yet there's skype.

If you wanna play like that, then its not a MSN community yet theres MSN.

MSN & Skype are two main contact ways via PC.
Open Tibia = a pc game not a console game, therefore there would be no need for it.

Don't turn on me, I was just stating a fact, but I'd like to see it implemented.

nice innovation on the forum would be nice.. and if anyone is against it clearly don't use it.

simple and clean.

Agreed!

1. Create a Raptr account.
2. Add your Xbox Live account
3. Get a signature bar like me.
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

It's almost the same thing. You can see both the signature bar and the contact info in "About Me". The only difference is that you have to click the signature to get to the Raptr website and see the Gamertag, but c'mon...it's just one click ahead and you don't even have to sign up to see it.

It's almost the same thing. You can see both the signature bar and the contact info in "About Me". The only difference is that you have to click the signature to get to the Raptr website and see the Gamertag, but c'mon...it's just one click ahead and you don't even have to sign up to see it.

Why are u even against it anyways :p?'
The xbox mark would be alot simpler.

Its an irrelevant thing as it was said before, you can easily add it to your Biography/Interests or your signature

but if it's added, a PS3 one must also appear :p

And then Steam/Origin/etc users would demand one too...
Raptr is simpler. You just add all your game accounts (xfire/steam/xbox live/psn/wii), get the signature bar and that's it you don't have to login again anymore if you want. For example, I haven't logged in ages but still it tracks almost all my recently played games (retail PC games need to use the Raptr desktop client to track the info, but other than that it's great).

And then Steam/Origin/etc users would demand one too...
Raptr is simpler. You just add all your game accounts (xfire/steam/xbox live/psn/wii), get the signature bar and that's it you don't have to login again anymore if you want. For example, I haven't logged in ages but still it tracks almost all my recently played games (retail PC games need to use the Raptr desktop client to track the info, but other than that it's great).

You're exaggerating beyond reality. No one will demand sh*t. If the Admins want to add it, they will. If not, oh well. I don't see why we should have to use an outside program/site to share our information here, on OtLand. It seems more reasonable to edit our profiles instead.

PS3 & Xbox are probably the most popular, maybe Steam is up there (I don't use it). It would be nice to see at least the main ones (Xbox + PS3).

Last edited:
Well if you don't want to use it you could always do as Scarlet said and manually add your Gamertag or SEN/PSN to your signature. Most importantly...what would be the purpose of the xbox mark aside from showing your gamertag? Can you use it to send messages or to add people?

Back