• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[XML] PvP-E Characters

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
Well, I have made Pvp-e characters for myself and I decided to give it out.
The file you can download below this post contains an example of Paladin, Druid, Knight and Sorcerer. The backpack content it's quite good in my opinion. I haven't used only blue backpacks for uhs, if not many colours.
This characters contains normal runes chrages and it's mostly for pvp-e without hotkeys but it can be used with the hotkeys enabled also.

Please leave comments.

EDIT: Just attached it again.

Attachments

Last edited:
what do you mean with Pvp-e characters, can you eplain me a little more about this? ty

In that folder you can find 4 files. Paladin, sorcerer, druid & knight.(xml files)

They all are lvl 75 with diferent equipments and runes in their backpacks, ready to be used for a pvp-e server.

But you can better make

Druid 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Paladin 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Knight 1 ,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Sorcerer 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Ect or place names of different worlds
so u can ban people if they'e doing wrong things.

And what the problem to open the file, change name to druid2, save as druid2.xml ? Too hard for you?

What kinda uhs ? the hotkeyes ones or the wierd blue ones? that can't be used with hotkeys on

Back