• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You like 7.4? [With graphical options for less lagg]

Interested?

• Total voters
I just want to kill a lot of fragmentation. Best not to create a skull of the system. Make war ots priv accout or rpg pvp enforced.

I'm working on the last ship now, the one in Drefia :)
All other ships are done, including the small ones (etc the one in Carlin, West of the city, NOT the Ice Lands ferries which is North West.)

so most people want 10x at start of stage? o_O

yes, if its too high at the low lvls then youre too poor to defend yourself propely at lvl 50 etc

Make the exp rate in order to get lvl 50-60 easy, when I say easy it doesn't go higher than 5x, also decrease between lvl 50-60 -> lvl 100 to 2x. That's would be awesome.

no option to post no? doesnt' that withdraw the point of the poll?

Why the hell would I want no included? I want to know how many is interested, not how many isn't...
There's 6 000 000 000 people on this planet that DOESN'T like it, why would I want to know that?
Don't care about who isn't interested.

@Topic,
soon time to start make start a discussion about stages.

How long you think it will take before the OT is opened? looking forward to it.

hopefully next week.
I'm going away for the weekend now so I'm not able to do much during the weekend.

and next week I got some study things coming, but as I've understand it I will get plenty of time over after the studies.

What's on my to-do-list is pretty much the entire server, going through all monsters, npcs, quests, systems, and then finally I need to make a working webpage to the server.
I'll of course use the EliteOTs webpage for this but I have to remake it a bit.
But it's looking good and it's possible to get it all to work somewhere next week :)

wouldn't work, not really. people would eventually start to be angry about it.
also imagine being a knight..
in EliteOTs original 7.72 knights had to pay 100k for a decent EQ at the start, 20-30k for fire axe, and 50~ k for drag lance, and the life for knights was really hard..

Imagine in a 7.4 server without quests, starting a knight in there would be stupid :(
So I don't approve that point of removing quests =(

ofc tere sohuld be quest, i dont want to be hunting for hours using supplies and at the end just making a 5k profit..

Let there be Tibianic!

10159822.jpg

whats this lol?

There's 2 more threads, one for stage discussion and a brand new with poll about which PVP type I should use.

I'm still researching what the community wants the most :)

Back