• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You like 7.4? [With graphical options for less lagg]

Interested?

• Total voters
i didnt want to say that everyone on tibianic had level 50 after a week, i just said that its boring to play a server where everyone is level 50 after a week

and yeah i spent days with making runes on tibianic, got banned (not for runemaking) and hacked right after tho

if you think tibianic is the best lowrated oldschool server (even after it dropped like 50% of their players ;]) play there and dont bother others, i'd just like a server with a not retarded Staff (Masgen: "UNBAN ME MAN OR MY WHOLE TEAM WILL LEAVE!" GM: "OKEJ PLS DONT LEAVE SERVER!!!!!111111") also one with pvp-e and why the fuck you guys should tell us where to play? cant we decide on our own if we want to play on an already two month running server or a new one?

ah and if you want to play a highrated server go pandera and stfu!!!!!!!!!11111111oneeleven

dpon't panic man:/

Guys are u crazy 90 lvl in 5 days its too faaast. I think on originaltibia.com exp stage was perfect.
Its' my proposition
1-30 = 10x
31-50 = 7x
51-70 = 5x
71-90 = 3x
91+ = 2x
Exp stage is not so big but mana regen allowed make a lot of runes

I came up with a nice little exp stage similar to what the guy above gave only a slightly higher rate.
1-30 = 18x
31-40 = 9x
41-50 = 7x
51-90 = 4x
91+ = 3x

It's fun it would be if you had started today. Best pvp enfo type of server without the skull, but I also like the skull. Must be a number of infinite FRAG or very much. You can pk a lot and people can not do a run on the MC, because I can kill them.
Let go of the OTS does not have where to play. Change the server name to draw attention to funny people. Give the name naked50woman.org

Guys are u crazy 90 lvl in 5 days its too faaast. I think on originaltibia.com exp stage was perfect.
Its' my proposition
1-30 = 10x
31-50 = 7x
51-70 = 5x
71-90 = 3x
91+ = 2x
Exp stage is not so big but mana regen allowed make a lot of runes

Signed.

just got back from a small vacation.

tomorrow I got some school stuffs to take care of, I dunno how long that will take, but I got some minor work to do with the server before the release.
I'm trying to aim to have the server done somewhere from Tuesday-Friday.

I'll probably be able to tell you tomorrow the date when I get home from the school, when I know how my week looks like, if I got much to do etc..
I don't know right now so I can't answer yet :p

But as said, I'll probably be able to set a date tomorrow.

^^

I glad to see new OT of EliteOT's company.
I am just sad its another start at friday ;/ its Weekend time for my Girlfriend etc :(
I am about Wednesday ! ;) I will be happy if it will be open faster than u think.
Have a nice day in school tommorow and Try to set it up fastah ;)!

You'r LYSY!

school goes first at all cases, it's about my future and I'm not going to gamble with that.
secondly I'll work with the server, I'll know the results tomorrow which day I can finish the server.

if there's barely no school at all, Server could be done by Tuesday, but if it's shitload to do then Friday :)

the web doesn't exist yet, didn't start convert one yet..
It will be same as to EliteOTs original server, just I need to make some changes to make it work with the 7.4 server and the new systems

When the date is already known starting height of exp, you should advertise the server on You Tube and other sites. How many people do you think will be played starting from the beginning?

When the date is already known starting height of exp, you should advertise the server on You Tube and other sites. How many people do you think will be played starting from the beginning?

The most accurate method to check that is to look how many unique views website have. Realsoft taught me that one ;)

You made it yourself? Every part of it?

Red

yeah, more or less..
converting ^_^
Why?

@Topic, I'm in school 8-9 hours/day this week, and next week it's worse.
I hope I get some free time during the week to finish the 7.4 server, if not I'll finish it during the weekend

Alright so can you give a correct time when the server is gonna start instead of putting out that you have this and that to do, Are you gonna open it up under this upcomming weekend or are you gonna do it under the week, if that is the case, it might be more usefull for some players, instead of them asking of it all the freaking time.

Yeah yeah, About the wands, Remove them, How is that a 100% 7.4 server, And tibia had their flaws back in 7.4 days. Fix those, People might think hey! UH trap is for the version, It took them a while to understand what they made was wrong. So they fixed it after yet another release. Fix that... exani hur up * down should be as on 7.72, otherwise its all just a relapse of a old 7.4 which was abit crappy for us who actually were high level back then. Understand Uhtrap(HUUUGE bugg) fix that stairhopping should be like it was 7.4 that was actually a good idea... When you are on the floor above, the floor below doesnt move, meaning you cant stairjump, they react when you go down, meaning you will get blased if stair jumping dls (for example.). Uh trap is a usefull thing for noob chars, which only a few people actually started to do (in the beginning) and everyone did it in at the end of 7.4... which made people logg on noob chars, checking places before walking into a trap. Sure its fun at start, but on higher level, it's just a mence of taking your time. Anyway, Fix a few global buggz. Anyway if you have other options, or questions about something, just ask the community that you are building up.

Recon, I do not care who you are or where you came from, if you are gonna do it do it right. And you're in the correct path.

@Nacknemo, if the monsters should not move around on floors above and below, there has to be about 700 to 1000 ms exhaust on runes else the monsters will probably not move at all (depending on your speed). Further more, UH traps was a thing that made the client version fun according to me, everyone thinks different.

Back