• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You like 7.4? [With graphical options for less lagg]

Interested?

• Total voters
you should remove quests, worked fantastic on tibianic its very good for econemy...

who buys a dragon shield when you can do bk at level 50 and get a free crown shield/armor, who buys k arms then? who hunts heroes for crown legs only???

mesk~ this won't be a LOWrate server, thats why in this case it doesn't matter if there will be some quests or not.

@mesk the djinn buys a dragon shield;)
btw eliteots will there be quest for djinn.. i hop enot?

I dont think you should remove the quests... quests Is a part of the game and Its fun to do them, I think players will buy Items anyways because Its low/mid rate right? take edron d-lair quest for an example what level rec Is It? 40-50, and I think you'll have alot of cash before you even reach 40-50, and maybe you cant even solo It before 60-70, so I think they will buy the Items anyway, thats what I think well, It kinda depends on the exp rates too,

up^ didnt see that you wrote that It Isnt going to be a low-rate server my bad

just said If It was my server I would have made It low-rate... but It will probably be good with mid-rate too I guess

Would be great if you take the exp rates from classictibia ^_^

Omfg, if u really want low rated server go at tibianic u fcking morons.. Low-rated server will have like 10-25 ppl online, would u enjoy playing like that? If yes u would better enjoy playing on tibianic. SO no way about low rated sv.

Omfg, if u really want low rated server go at tibianic u fcking morons.. Low-rated server will have like 10-25 ppl online, would u enjoy playing like that? If yes u would better enjoy playing on tibianic. SO no way about low rated sv.

tibianic got too many highlevels already, ppl want new servers/resets to try atleast to be the toplevel :p, its boring shit if everyone is level 50 after a week

tibianic got too many highlevels already, ppl want new servers/resets to try atleast to be the toplevel :p, its boring shit if everyone is level 50 after a week

the server is already on for months (2-3?)
highest lvl is 86 rp. people just can pg faster nowadays since all the oldschool hunt spawns are known, back in the days nobody knew where to hunt and what was the best hunt spot. so even if you put a 1x exp rate server on. people will always be lvl 50 fast.
me 62 ed need only 1 hour to get a lvl in penisula tomb it is so easy. but the hardest thing is making those runes.
so pls don't say things if you don't know anything about it.
the highest lvl on classictibia (after a year~?) was 120~

It isn't fun when the server already started and by the way, you, fucking retarded monkey are nothing to say that, if you wanna play a server where you can make lvl 100 in 2-3 days then better make ur own ot cuz it isn't funny at all. You have your opinion, I have mine, there is no point to begin with insults. But as I can see in your other posts you're just a fat kid, without social life, flamming everyone behind a screen. Would be nice to see who you really are. I won't reply you anymore cuz It hasn't got any sense, kids would be always kids.

Yes i want the server where i will make 90 lvl in 5 days and if i want harder server i'm playing tibianic, is it bad? Moron like u want low-rated server and will enter there for 1 week and then leave, go to hell pussy.

Eliteots is failed server right now there are playing 4 ppl, and do u think GM enjoy keeping this server online? No but there are some guys who enjoy playing there so GM doesn't want turn off the server. And do u think he will make again low-rated server for someone like u and again have a problem with 10 ppl on server? If u enjoy playing on low-rated server with few ppl, YOU should make ur own server and playing with ur friends there and u will be sure it's not gonna be off.

Last edited:
the server is already on for months (2-3?)
highest lvl is 86 rp. people just can pg faster nowadays since all the oldschool hunt spawns are known, back in the days nobody knew where to hunt and what was the best hunt spot. so even if you put a 1x exp rate server on. people will always be lvl 50 fast.
me 62 ed need only 1 hour to get a lvl in penisula tomb it is so easy. but the hardest thing is making those runes.
so pls don't say things if you don't know anything about it.
the highest lvl on classictibia (after a year~?) was 120~

i didnt want to say that everyone on tibianic had level 50 after a week, i just said that its boring to play a server where everyone is level 50 after a week

and yeah i spent days with making runes on tibianic, got banned (not for runemaking) and hacked right after tho

if you think tibianic is the best lowrated oldschool server (even after it dropped like 50% of their players ;]) play there and dont bother others, i'd just like a server with a not retarded Staff (Masgen: "UNBAN ME MAN OR MY WHOLE TEAM WILL LEAVE!" GM: "OKEJ PLS DONT LEAVE SERVER!!!!!111111") also one with pvp-e and why the fuck you guys should tell us where to play? cant we decide on our own if we want to play on an already two month running server or a new one?

ah and if you want to play a highrated server go pandera and stfu!!!!!!!!!11111111oneeleven

I want to play ots 7.4 highrated, not 7.6 with not real map and a lot of aimboters and also lagged server for me as polish player.

Back